Insanity Day 2.....I may be crazy!

Options
Hey yall! I just finished Insanity Day 2 and I think I may be crazy....but I had to give a little shout out to myself. (That's totally allowed right?! :p ) I have to say that while I did have to stop, and I thought my HRM was going to start smoking and explode on my wrist a couple of times, I finished it and I'm proud! I have at least 60lbs to lose to be comfortable so to be doing Insanity when I have so far to go is a huge undertaking, but one day at a time. :) Wish me luck!

Replies

• bmb42
    bmb42 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    GOOD LUCK! YOU CAN DO IT!

I did two rounds of Insanity because I loved it so much. It works!
  • DrLauraDVM16
    DrLauraDVM16 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I loved Insanity...I had the same reaction the first week, though. I kept it up for just over 2 months, at which point I was in an accident which snapped both bones in my lower leg in half. Still can't do high impact exercises, but I have my Insanity DVD collection just in case I can ever do it again. You definitely get stronger and gain more endurance as you go along. :)
  • Soundwave79
    Soundwave79 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Insanity is no joke. You should be proud any time you make it through a video. Best of luck! You got this!
  • Hypsibius
    Hypsibius Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I've only done p90x, but heard awesome things about Insanity being a super tough program! Exciting and keep it up :). I definitely know that second-day feeling. Keeping records is the best way that I stay motivated to do it the next morning...
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'm doing Insanity too and that first week, especially if you're very unfit and overweight (as I was) is brutal! I'm in month two now and it's still brutal but I'm still loving it, so keep going, you'll be amazed how far you'll come in such a short space of time.
  • ani4kaanastasija794
    ani4kaanastasija794 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm on my fourth week now and I feel great. Keep on going and finish the whole thing be proud of yourself and enjoy the results.