Anybody doing Crossfit

Options
kezell83
kezell83 Posts: 112 Member
I have just started doing Crossfit. Its my second week. I am very overweight but I can do more than I thought I could. I am not doing Paleo currently but I am counting my calories and eating my exercise calories back.
I am dedicated to doing this, I have been getting up at 4:30 in the morning for the 5 am class. Anyone that knows me, knows that is a feat in itself, I am not a morning person at all. The bottom line is that I want some Crossfit Friends!!! Plus seeing everyones WOD's are great.

Replies

• nashai01
    nashai01 Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Yes, there is lots of us here on MFP who crossfit. Feel free to add me :)
  • kevie1021
    kevie1021 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Congrats on being dedicated enough to do Crossfit, let alone get up that early to do it! I agree with nashai, there are lots of others on here, and feel free to add me as well. More support, the better!
  • xunleashed
    xunleashed Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    <3 Crossfit!
  • Tobi1013
    Tobi1013 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I've been crossfitting for just a few months and love it!! Feel free to add me!! Also, feel free to join us in the Crossfit Love group!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/99-crossfit-love
  • kezell83
    kezell83 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I just added everybody. Like I said, I am new and it is difficult at times, but oh the reward. Might be sore as heck, but its a GREAT sore. I have accomplished something. Now to just get to where I can do a handstand on a kettlebell......::bigsmile: