Need friends and motivation who's in???

Options
I am at my heaviest weighing in at 230lbs, I get motivated and lose weight then I get off track and gain it all back, I don't have anyone to workout with or walk with so I just feel so alone. I found this app and I am hoping I can get some friends on here and motivation, I will motivate you as well! I am a CNA and work 12 hours a day so I am always on my feet and on my days off my body hurts so bad it's all I can do to clean house. I am trying harder then I ever have and I want this! Today I started off with a good walk with my dog so that's a good start! If anyone is looking for some motivation and has some to give please add me, thanks!

Replies

• staceymsavage
    staceymsavage Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Stacey. I feel your pain, I am the same way in terms of being really motivated for a while until I get to a point where I am satisfied with my weight and how I feel in my clothing etc but then I lose focus and get lazy.

I would be happy to connect with you and provide some motivation when I can!!

This time I am just looking to really FEEL good, be active and be happy. Less focused on the number of the scale, but more with feeling energized and physical.

Welcome to the app! Let me know if you'd like to connect
  • goldiegirl82
    goldiegirl82 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi I am new to this app, I am looking for some friends on here as well. I just started fit team fit sticks and am trying to lose weight while changing my lifestyle! I don't have a lot to lose but some and have allot of toning to do because I've had 5 children. I just want to be healthier!