New mom and busy!!

hi, I'm a new mom to a wonderful baby girl...oh and work full time. I didn't realize how being pregnant changed my body...my muscles are pretty much non existent! Anyone else frusterated finding time and energy to exercise? Any tips and/or motivation?

Replies

• KonekoKawaii
    KonekoKawaii Posts: 11 Member
    Hey there- why I myself am not a mother, my sister most certainly is.

She recently put herself in a bootcamp. She goes there before work (it starts sometime after six am, she starts work at eight am, so it's a good solid hour of strenoius exercise). It works for her because her husband leaves later, and can drop her kids off to the nanny. Otherwise, she doesn't have time to work out after work, and her weekends are hectic.

So, I guess my tip would be stick to the mornings, seems to work well for her!
  • kdegrand
    kdegrand Posts: 5 Member
    Hi! I'm also a full time working mom... It's hard to find time to fit everything in! I've found stroller walk/runs & hikes with my little one it a backpack have worked & let me still be with my girl. Good luck!
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Hello - I'm also a working full time mom and the only time I can get my workouts done with no interruptions is at 5 am. I don't have time to work out during my lunch hour or after work so I chose to just get up earlier. At first it was tough but now, almost 3 months in, I'm loving it.