Detox?

Options
Anybody recommend a good detox after Being of plan for a few weeks and Being ill it's left me feeling vile and shedding the pounds on! I need a good boost and some motivation! Thanks☺️

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Shedding the pounds on?

If you have a liver and kidneys you're detoxing just fine...

Eat at a deficit, get your 5 portions of fruit and veg a day, do some exercise....
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Options
    Nope because there is no reason to "detox". Your liver and kidneys do that for you already. If those organs are not working properly you need a doctor not a detox.
  • galgenstrick
    galgenstrick Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    5sc1e5741zcj.jpg
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    I should try a detox, they seem like all the rage right now. They must be fabo.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Detox_zpsbelpz9s4.jpg
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Just get back on track, detoxes are bunk and do nothing. The best boost is just getting back to it.
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    Just get back on track, detoxes are bunk and do nothing. The best boost is just getting back to it.

Yes!

OP, go for one walk, or do one workout. You'll feel so good you'll want to do more. Good luck!
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    Options
    They are all the same, just as effective! Just google and order, go ahead! You will detox your wallet and shed some pounds - it does nothing positive for your body, but you may feel good about spending money on something unpleasant, bogus and potentially dangerous.