Weird places you've lost weight

Options
2»

Replies

• Glinda1971
    Glinda1971 Posts: 2,328 Member
    Options
    I lost in my shoulders first.

How I know that is a weird story so I won't share, but in my first 10-15 pounds they probably shrunk 2".
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    dearmrsowl wrote: »
    Apparently my breasts got smaller. Just the other day I stepped into the kitchen and out of nowhere my mom said to my sister "Look, her boobies are getting smaller". Thanks mom haha. I don't mind that though since I've always had pretty large breasts. My thighs are getting smaller, too.

It just seems to take forever for me to get slimmer arms and a flatter belly.

My mom told me yesterday that I'm going to need some padded bras... And said I'm probably barely an A cup
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    My boobs are gone and My feet are almost a shoe size smaller. It's weird.
  • Pammalla
    Pammalla Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've lost one one hip but not the other. One one side the little fat role I had is gone now but it's still there on the right side. Lol. Hopefully it evens out soon
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    My toes and feet. Seriously went down a size and 1/2.
  • benzieboxx
    benzieboxx Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    The hardest areas for me to lose weight are my thighs and tummy. The tummy I know will come off with the change in my diet but my thighs have always been the way they are. I don't so much want to lose any weight in them so much as I just want to tone them up as I go along with this change in habits. I've definitely lost a few inches in them from my first go around with Weight Watchers. I have a booty and thighs and am not too concerned with losing them lol