Fitness trackers and Gadgets for gifting a friend

Options
Hi Everyone,
I need a small help. I have a friend whose birthday is coming up. He is a fitness freak. I would like to if there is anything that I gift him that is related to fitness. I thought of fitness trackers like fitbit but I don't want to spend that much money as I am not sure he would like it and use it. Instead I want to really get him something useful but not very expense. As cheap and good as possible. Anything that would actually tracks calories burned would be great! I am hoping to get some suggestions. :)

Replies

• StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    Options
    Honestly I don't think this is something you should buy without the friend's input. But since you asked - cheap & good don't always work together. The least expensive tracker, that I know of, that is 'good' is the Fitbit Zip. Can find on sale often for $50 or on Ebay for less. (But no warranty if bought on Ebay.) I say the friend's input is important because there are so many features that what you prefer could easily be different than what your friend prefers. So its hard to guess what someone else will want.

And you're not sure if he'd use it anyhow. Maybe instead a gift card for what you're willing to spend?
  • angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Maybe get him a chest strap hrm that can pair with his phone one w blue tooth. That will tell you cal burn.
  • AlciaMode
    AlciaMode Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I can not sing enough praise for my fitbit charge and fitbit in general