Third time back! Friends?

Ughh! This is my third time back, because I know that on here, it does work. I lost 45 pounds and was 165lbs (2012) the first time around and looked pretty darn good. Then the relationship weight came back on and boom back at 205(2013). Then I used the second time and got down to 185 (2014)....now I am sitting back at 225. (2015) Well anyways could use some more motivating friends on here. My goal is to be 140lbs in the end. I know I have it in me! And I know you have it in yourself to accomplish weight loss (or some on here weight gain) but anyways....Add me! We can motivate eachother!

Replies

• tripsmom3
    tripsmom3 Posts: 11 Member
    OMG! Do I ever need someone to help motivate me. I would be happy to help. Right now I am getting up at 5 am, working out to a Denise Austin video, then walking to work. I want to lose 50 pounds.!!
  • shefalisevak
    shefalisevak Posts: 2 Member
    I'm 192 right now and need to lose at least 40 to get healthy again. I have 0 motivation. Need help too! You can do it!!!
  • veevee1950
    veevee1950 Posts: 19 Member
    Yes you can and will do it again. My decision (once I get to goal) is to stay on MFP because it does work. I know that only by monitoring every day, every bite will I get and stay at the weight I want to be. The very best motivation is trying on clothes from my 'too small box' and fitting into them. Now i have a 'too big box'. Not to fit back into but to give away.
  • _KiwiFruit_
    _KiwiFruit_ Posts: 5 Member
    Also looking for a motivating friend! I'll push you if you push me :)
  • xquisiteluv
    xquisiteluv Posts: 82 Member
    SW 250
    CW 212
    GW 150
    want to lose about 50 60lbs myself looking for motivation and friends feel free to add me my name is Luekisha I'm from NJ btw...With the support and encouragement from others we all can do this!! Stay blessed everyone! :)