Humid weather and water retention

Options
does anyone experience water weight gain or a fuller feeling when it's hot and humid? If so, how much weight do you gain?

Replies

• Jaxxie1181
    Jaxxie1181 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I typically don't feel the need to eat as much when it is hot. Also, with water retention, just drink more water and lower your sodium intake some. And make sure you're getting enough potassium.
  • Taniab43
    Taniab43 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Jaxxie1181 wrote: »
    I typically don't feel the need to eat as much when it is hot. Also, with water retention, just drink more water and lower your sodium intake some. And make sure you're getting enough potassium.

Yes, I need more water!
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    That's a good question, but I don't have an answer for it.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    nope...i am the same year around...and i live in the south..
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    well its getting hotter in Vegas and for sure after months and months i can feel my left leg holding fluid.
  • MorganMoreaux
    MorganMoreaux Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I live in eastern North Carolina. It's hot in the summer and the humidity is frequently in the 90's. I've never noticed a correlation between heat and humidity and water retention. I do drink more water and eat more water based fruits when it's hot. However, I will have massive water retention if I have a lot of sodium. Every once in a while I will have pizza and the next day I can barely fit into shoes lol.