Replies

• slw87
    slw87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I eat 1550 :) feel free to add me!
  • lfredrick123
    lfredrick123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 64 years old and 226 pounds. I gained this weight over 5 years while husband's very I'll. He suffered a catastrophic brain bleed,now totally dependant, and Iam 24 / 7caregiving. Eating due to stress, fear,anxiety and loneliness. Finally wanting to take it off once and for all. I am also a mom of three (one deceased) in 2001, a grandma of 7 and great grandma of 4 .I also am a cancer survivor.
  • FarAway02
    FarAway02 Posts: 211
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 11 and eat around the 1600 cals a day mark. I believe in eating back as many of your burnt exercise cals as you can stomach!!

I'm pretty active - walking every day on top of regularly working out, running etc.

I'm really interested in getting people who are going for a LIFESTYLE change not a 'crash diet' onto my friends list. If this is you then hit me up :)

I do my best to comment on lots of people's statuses and activities...I love getting to know my friends on here. :)
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I am at 2000 calories level. I have lost over 50 lbs. But with good eating you have to burn good amount of calories as well. My target is to burn around 3500 calories a week thats 500 per day. Feel free to add me people.
  • WalkingMermaid_
    WalkingMermaid_ Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm losing about 3 lbs a week so far... I eat between 1800-2100 cals a day, I'm 5'7.

I've got about 60 lbs to lose and plan on never going below 1700 cals :)
  • FJMilner
    FJMilner Posts: 407
    Options
    Hi, Im 5'4.5, want to lose somewhere between 14-20lb and usually have around 1700 cals per day, sometimes more. I exercise frequently and am definitely getting smaller! Feel free to add me x
  • invisibubble
    invisibubble Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and 144lbs. I'm set at 1900 for loss at the moment, and I eat. A lot. I love food. Feel free to add me, my diary's open to friends.
  • missybct
    missybct Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Oh man DO I eat! Feel free to add me - I'm slowly trying to eat more as I'm exercising more and much prefer my timeline to be full of people who enjoy food!

65 days of logging :)
  • MarshmallowLegs
    MarshmallowLegs Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0, 113lbs.... my daily goal is 2085, feel free to add me :-)
  • jaxxie
    jaxxie Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I like food, does that count?
  • framingsammie
    framingsammie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 in August and I'm looking to lose around another 16lbs (then I'll re-evaluate). My calorie goal is 1350 but when I exercise (which is a fair bit) my intake is anywhere between 1600-1900+. To be fair, I'm probably going to put my calorie goal up to 1500 very soon without exercise. Feel free to add me! :)
  • yaseyuku
    yaseyuku Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    My calorie NET goal is 1300 but with exercise I usually eat around 1450-1700 or so depending on the day. I'm also thinking of upping my calorie goal because I only have about 5kg left to lose and am wanting to ease into maintenance.