Better in your 30s than in your 20s?

Options
2»

Replies

• kohldawg9
    kohldawg9 Posts: 13
    Options
    I loved my 20's....I'm now 38 and wouldn't go back to my 20's if given the chance. I had lots of fun back then...but today I know exactly who I am ;)
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I actually stumbled across my belly pictures from baby #1.

Prior to kids (well, 5 weeks pregnant with my 1st at age 26):
    5w3dfrontview_zps5a8d5c49.jpg

Now, almost 33, post 3 kids and actively working out 6 days a week:
    042113_muscle1_zps3bb92fdd.jpg

With the new workout routine I'm on now, I really hope to continue to tone and stay strong so I can always keep up with my kids and their energy.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    My 20s sucked for the most part. I'll be 30 in 22 days. I hope they're better :)
  • belle_of_the_bar
    belle_of_the_bar Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    33 and stronger and healthier than I've ever been. I've been thinner in the past, but for all the wrong reasons.
  • manique45
    manique45 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I'm with you! I'm almost 30 *tear* lol but I am going to look better by 30 I plan on being smoking hot... Lost all my baby weight... still would like to lose another 15-20 lbs... but more than that I want muscles!!
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Yeah my twenties was just a big blur!
    Too much eating, too much drinking, half *kitten* workouts, and putting everyone before me.

Now... much happier, I'm running, lifting weights, actually eating food instead of starving. Finally making myself a priority for once and I LOVE IT!!!

Already look better than I did 10 years ago and I'm not even done.
    :wink:

21525558.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • supermodelchic
    supermodelchic Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Wait till your 40's , this by far the best decade for me. All grown up , have had my babies, got my forvever husband, most of the hard **** is done, and I don't take crap from anyone....Enjoy your 30's hun...
  • Kellihulst
    Kellihulst Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I am in the best shape of my life in my 30's!!! Gotta love that.
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    My mom is hot at 53! :smile:
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I can't pick favorites, I think everyone who has replied here so far is looking pretty darn good.

Happy Friday all!
  • ChristinaR720
    ChristinaR720 Posts: 1,186
    Options
    Yes!! Seeing as how I was overweight-to-obese throughout my 20s, I would say that I'm loving my 30s!