Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Time to be serious

hey I'm Allie and I'm 27 for so long I have bounced around with diets and different things to get healthy. But recently I decided to take charge and finally get serious about it. I have also noticed threw the years it's a lot easier and run with other people around to help you and guide you threw this process so in here looking for some friends to have on here has a support

Replies

• rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    edited May 2015
    Forget diets, look at the whole picture and retrain yourself to a different lifestyle. Once you do that it no longer be a chore. That said nobody said it is going to be easy, you have got to want it!
  • sperkins68
    sperkins68 Posts: 31 Member
    rsclause wrote: »
    Forget diets, look at the whole picture and retrain yourself to a different lifestyle. Once you do that it no longer be a chore. That said nobody said it is going to be easy, you have got to want it!

I agree I was always trying a new diet my weight was always up and down and i would find it so hard stick8ng to these diets which is why i always gained back well then i decided to look for a calorie app to try trackong how much i am actually consummeing and i found this site and i aabsolutely love it for the first time i have found away to lose weight without feeling like im sacrificing somwthing it is a lifechange and i have to say i cant beleive how easy it has been so far with this app.