Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    Do you know I didn't buy the last yet because I've been so busy? Should I splurge? Do you like time travel? haha
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Would you believe that actually happened to me last night, and I had to force myself to go to bed at 1am?

Which book did you have your head stuck in may I ask? ;p

Have you heard of The Martian?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    edited October 2015
    Don't you know I love time travel!? Do you know I have watched many time travelling films also the old doctor who? Shouldn't it be a must to go and spoil yourself with buying that book!? :grin:
  • Nograce80
    Don't you know I love time travel!? Do you know I have watched many time travelling films also the old doctor who? Shouldn't it be a must to go and spoil yourself with buying that book!? :grin:
    Do you know I have all these books? Wanna come pick them up? lol
  • Determined_ella_89
    Would you believe that actually happened to me last night, and I had to force myself to go to bed at 1am?

Is that the one by Andy weir?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Nograce80 wrote: »

Do you know if you lived closed We'd so have to start a crazy book club!? :joy:
  • KT_3009
    KT_3009 Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited October 2015
    Wouldn't a psychological thriller with a hint of romance be for a perfect read right about now? Do you ever get glued to a book you would rather read than sleep?

This happens a lot! I will be reading a book up until 3am and still have chapters left and its either keep reading the addictive chapters or making yourself sleep.. do you find books make you feel so many emotions at once?
  • OneHundredToLose

Yep, would you believe it's an amazing story?
  • Nograce80

haha do you know i have books freaking EVERYWHERE?
  • Nograce80

So you recommend?
  • Determined_ella_89
    KT_3009 wrote: »
    Wouldn't a psychological thriller with a hint of romance be for a perfect read right about now? Do you ever get glued to a book you would rather read than sleep?

This happens a lot! I will be reading a book up until 3am and still have chapters left and its either keep reading the addictive chapters or making yourself sleep.. do you find books make you feel so many emotions at once?

:joy: do you know I do exactly the same!? Wouldn't you guess that it does?! Do you know I read 'the host' and it made me so angry, happy, sexually frustrated, loved and sad all in one book? :joy:
  • Determined_ella_89

Do you know you are not the first to recommend that book? :joy: apparently it's meant to be a good read you know?
  • Determined_ella_89

haha do you know i have books freaking EVERYWHERE?

:joy: do you have them hidden in stacks of boxes too?
  • OneHundredToLose

So you recommend?

On a scale of 1 - 10? Would you believe that I'd say a solid 8, since I picked it up yesterday and am already almost done with it? Does that say anything about the story's ability to captivate?
  • Determined_ella_89
    edited October 2015

So you recommend?

On a scale of 1 - 10? Would you believe that I'd say a solid 8, since I picked it up yesterday and am already almost done with it? Does that say anything about the story's ability to captivate?

Do you know you have me sold and now I want to read it?

Why did I read the "on a scale of 1-10" in baymaxs' voice? (big hero 6 movie) :joy:
  • OneHundredToLose

So you recommend?

Did you like the movie Interstellar? Would you believe it reminds me of that?
  • Determined_ella_89

So you recommend?

Do you know that is on my films to watch list? Do you know my list is extremely long? :scream:
  • OneHundredToLose

So you recommend?

Do you know that is on my films to watch list? Do you know my list is extremely long? :scream:

Would it move it up on your list if I told you that it's already become one of my favorite movies of all time?
  • Determined_ella_89

So you recommend?

Would it move it up on your list if I told you that it's already become one of my favorite movies of all time?

Do you know it will be the 5th film to watch next because you said that? :mrgreen:
  • Determined_ella_89
    KT_3009 wrote: »

"But no one would" do you know that was too funny.. especially all that followed? :joy: do you know I took it as you have a sense of humour?