Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    doesn't it seem that way? :P
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    wanna keep me warm tonight?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else excited that Fallout 4 comes out next month?!?!?

Do you know I'm excited to hear that, but sad at the same time?! :mrgreen::cry:
  • Determined_ella_89
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Will a hot water bottle suffice for now?
  • Determined_ella_89
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Is it just me that can tell the social media crazed people apart from the average " I stumbled across this site for its intended use?" Have you noticed the people that tag their friends just to get them to look at a certain post or thread? Or have you seen the obsessive hash taggers? :joy: do you know once you acknowledge that they do this and even though they deny openly having either Facebook or Twitter.. Doesn't it make them look daft? :joy:
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options
    Did you leave the window open that you climbed in?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options
    Don't I always leave it open for you? Do you know I left that window open for 25 days and in that time I was burgled 3 times!? :joy:
  • KT_3009
    KT_3009 Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    This is an interesting conversation.. How is everyone's morning going?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options
    Dare I ask this?.. What this did you take? :o was it them things you used, you know... That night? :flushed:
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options
    Would you believe it is 14:55 here but it went well? How is your morning? :smiley:
  • KT_3009
    Options
    Would you believe it is 14:55 here but it went well? How is your morning? :smiley:
    Well here in Australia it's 12.01am :tongue: am I the only one that gets confused with all the different time zones?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    Didn't you tell me you liked role playing robber and woman home alone?

Do you know i did wonder why there was a naked man with a balaclava on in my bed a few times? :joy:
  • Determined_ella_89
    edited October 2015
    Options
    KT_3009 wrote: »
    Well here in Australia it's 12.01am :tongue: am I the only one that gets confused with all the different time zones?

Do you know you live in one of the best places!? Also Did you know I got confused so often that I now say good morning/afternoon and night? Lol
  • KT_3009
    Options
    I think you're on to something.. I always forget to say all the different time zones aha.. What plans do you have for the rest of the weekend?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Anyone else excited for Halloween? Would you believe it's my favorite holiday?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Should I bump this thread?
  • KT_3009
    Options
    I'm excited for Halloween who doesn't love all the creepiness? It's sad that in Australia it's not very big though
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Isn't that because everyone is too busy trying not to fall into the sky, what with you guys being upside down and all?
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't that require amazing upper body strength?
  • mandipandi75
    mandipandi75 Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't that be exhausting?