Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    How could it make a difference? Aren't the realities we know real to us? If I'm a figment of your imagination could you be one of mine too?

Isn't that fun to think about? If I know that I'm real but in reality I'm a figment of your imagination, does my sentience mean any less? Aren't I still a conscious being in either case?
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    Are you guys ruining my fauking buzz with this *kitten*? Lmao I'm kidding I'm kidding. :*:*

What, it doesn't make your buzz better? :tongue:
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,177 Member
    Options
    Can you find my glass please?

:* You know I was kidding and I'm truly fascinated by your conversation with Rob right?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

mikene12 wrote: »
    What's up?
    What ya doing?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Yay you're all still here? I missed pancakes and a buzz?
  • JSurita3
    Options
    How could it make a difference? Aren't the realities we know real to us? If I'm a figment of your imagination could you be one of mine too?

Isn't that fun to think about? If I know that I'm real but in reality I'm a figment of your imagination, does my sentience mean any less? Aren't I still a conscious being in either case?
    Are you guys ruining my fauking buzz with this *kitten*? Lmao I'm kidding I'm kidding. :*:*

Would you believe it really does make my buzz better and I find you fascinating? Can I just have a crass and sarcastic sense of humor?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

:* You know I was kidding and I'm truly fascinated by your conversation with Rob right?

His name is Rob?
  • synchkat
    Options

Is anything real? How do we know what's real or not? Should we accept the reality that we know as our realities or shoukd we look for Alternatives?
  • JSurita3
    Options

His name is Rob?

Uh oh was that a secret?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Could I just perhaps not have learned his name? Does he know mine?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Wait...if I don't know his name and he doesn't know mine does that mean we don't exist?
  • JSurita3
    Options
    Don't you know you both exist in my mind?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    Did you know that I am actually a figment of your imagination?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options

Would you believe it really does make my buzz better and I find you fascinating? Can I just have a crass and sarcastic sense of humor?

Would you believe that crass and sarcastic behavior are two hobbies of mine?

Is anything real? How do we know what's real or not? Should we accept the reality that we know as our realities or shoukd we look for Alternatives?

Can you think of any ways to prove we don't live inside of a simulated universe? Would you believe that some people think this is actually all a simulation being run by some higher form of being?

His name is Rob?

Uh oh was that a secret?

How could you?!?!? Don't you know that's my most closely guarded secret?

Would it be mean of me to admit that I don't?
  • synchkat
    Options

In your mind can I have some hot shoes?
  • JSurita3
    Options

Can you think of any ways to prove we don't live inside of a simulated universe? Would you believe that some people think this is actually all a simulation being run by some higher form of being?

His name is Rob?

Uh oh was that a secret?

Would you accept my apology for revealing your closely guarded secret?
  • JSurita3
    Options

In your mind can I have some hot shoes?

Don't you know in my mind you're all kinds of hot?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Options
    So you think in reality that she is not?
  • synchkat
    Options

His name is Rob?

Uh oh was that a secret?

Higher being? Like a God like being of sorts?

And no worries re the name, could I already have forgotten yours Tim?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options

His name is Rob?

Uh oh was that a secret?

Higher being? Like a God like being of sorts?

And no worries re the name, could I already have forgotten yours Tim?

Are we gods to the programs we write? Or are we just a form of existence that they could never understand?
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    Did this thread get philosophical?