Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    Would that give you nine lives?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Who's interest?

Don't you know I'd lose my 9 lives within hours? Don't you know curiosity killed the cat? :joy:
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,977 Member
    Options
    Who's interest?

Don't you know I'd lose my 9 lives within hours? Don't you know curiosity killed the cat? :joy:

Did you know a cats tongue is rough?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    Isn't it a struggle not being curious? Why does curiosity have to be so dangerous?
  • henshemi
    Options
    jsummd wrote: »
    Isn't it a struggle not being curious? Why does curiosity have to be so dangerous?

Don't you live each day dangerously ;) ?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    Isn't admitting to being an Oilers fan dangerous?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options
    henshemi wrote: »
    Who's interest?

Do you know most female cats have a soft tongue? Do you know all the male cats I've owned had sandpaper tongues that shredded my hands? :flushed:
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options

Would you believe it's very hard to not be curious about things you haven't tried? Shouldn't we all live on the edge?
  • henshemi
    Options
    Who's interest?

Do you know most female cats have a soft tongue? Do you know all the male cats I've owned had sandpaper tongues that shredded my hands? :flushed:

Would you believe this male has a soft delicate tongue?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    Who's interest?

Would you believe that I didn't know this about cats? Is it because I am a dog person?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options
    Who's interest?

Would you believe that I didn't know this about cats? Is it because I am a dog person?

Do you know not many people notice? However do you notice when a dog scoots it's butt over your carpet? Or when they c0ck their head to the side when you mention walkies? :joy: do you know I love all animals?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options
    Who's interest?

Which male may I ask you are talking about? ;p
  • henshemi
    Options
    Who's interest?

Which male may I ask you are talking about? ;p

I can show if you like? Lol >:)
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    Should I step out now so that he can show you? :wink:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Good morning you Gorgeous Troublemakers, ;) How are Y'all today?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options
    :joy: could he not demonstrate this in front of you? Wouldn't that be rude not to show you too?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Hwy Fab how are you this Saturday morning?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    How are you Fab? Did you know that I got up super early so I am tired today?
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Is this the right room?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Right room for what?