Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    What weird dude?
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Isn't destroying that weird dude's thread fun?

Did you know I've been laughing at that all morning?
  • Nograce80
    Doesn't that take pervy to the next level?
  • jbuzzed
    Don't I need a good perv thread to laugh at in the morning?
  • Nograce80
    Is it crazy that not much offends me anymore?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Do you think some women fall for his perving?
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Isn't it always fun to laugh at someone who makes an *kitten* of themselves? The cringe is strong in that one
  • jbuzzed
    Do you know that I once wondered that?
  • synchkat
    Does he honestly think we think he's funny? Why must every post ask for bikini pics?
  • Nograce80
    Wouldn't you agree that you wouldn't want to see some of these ladies in bikinis?
  • jbuzzed
    Wouldn't I want to see women confident in their profiles? Why would that have to be a bikini?
  • Nograce80
    jsummd wrote: »
    Wouldn't I want to see women confident in their profiles? Why would that have to be a bikini?

Isn't that a sweet point?
  • Nograce80

Do you know even at my tiniest I never felt comfortable in a bikini? Isn't that crazy how you look back and think what?????
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Don't I just want to make fun of stupid people? Is there anything wrong with that?
  • jbuzzed
    Nograce80 wrote: »

Do you know even at my tiniest I never felt comfortable in a bikini? Isn't that crazy how you look back and think what?????

Omg! Did you know that I felt the same way? Isn't it amazing how you can view yourself?
  • synchkat

Omg! Did you know that I felt the same way? Isn't it amazing how you can view yourself?

Can you believe I was an athlete all my life growing up and only at the age of 40 felt confident enough to wear a bikini?
  • jbuzzed
    synchkat wrote: »

Can you believe I was an athlete all my life growing up and only at the age of 40 felt confident enough to wear a bikini?

How amazing did you feel finally being so confident in yourself?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Can you believe after having three girls I could wear a bikini within days, but after my Boy my bikini body was lost forever?
  • jbuzzed
    Can you believe I've never worn one?
  • synchkat
    Can you believe I've never worn one?

Should we go somewhere sunny and warm and wear bikinis?