Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,177 Member
    Options
    jsummd wrote: »
    Do you think she should feed her kids whiskey too?

Why not? :p
    synchkat wrote: »
    Can you believe I have to clean my house?????

Do you know I clean my house regularly? Isn't that like mandatory?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Do you know I'd have to take all of us to the shop to get me some whiskey? Could you imagine the cashiers face when I just take a bottle of whiskey to the till? Wouldn't I just pass out from one glass? Could my kids become mum? :flushed: do you know I have only had two alcoholic beverages (two occasions where I had a a night out, so two lots of alcoholic beverages) in the last 7 years? :joy:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Do you know I'd have to take all of us to the shop to get me some whiskey? Could you imagine the cashiers face when I just take a bottle of whiskey to the till? Wouldn't I just pass out from one glass? Could my kids become mum? :flushed: do you know I have only had two alcoholic beverages (two occasions where I had a a night out, so two lots of alcoholic beverages) in the last 7 years? :joy:

Wow...can we send you a baby sitter or is there's booze delivery?
  • synchkat
    Options
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    Do you think she should feed her kids whiskey too?

Why not? :p
    Can you believe I have to clean my house?????

Do you know I clean my house regularly? Isn't that like mandatory?

Do you want to clean mine?
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options

When you're well do we need a girls night out?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options

Would you believe I have never been longer than two nights away from my youngest two? And them nights were only because of being in hospital? :joy: is that weird?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options

Do you think we could make it a whole weekend? Or month? :joy:
  • synchkat
    Options

Would you believe I have never been longer than two nights away from my youngest two? And them nights were only because of being in hospital? :joy: is that weird?

Would you believe I've only ever spent one night away from my boy?
  • jbuzzed
    Options

Do you know I think Girls Month Out sounds like a perfect idea? Would you believe that I only have spent more than 24 hours aways from my boys once and that was when I was cycling 180km?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options

Would you believe I've only ever spent one night away from my boy?

How olds your boy? :o
  • Determined_ella_89
    Options

Do you know I think Girls Month Out sounds like a perfect idea? Would you believe that I only have spent more than 24 hours aways from my boys once and that was when I was cycling 180km?

:o wow well done you!? Aren't we devoted to our children? Don't you hope they will be able to see how much we always love/loved them when they are older?
  • synchkat
    Options
    He's 7 could the husband hate when I go away even just overnight to a skating competition that he makes me leave late and then takes him to his mom's house? Could going away for one evening mean that I get a guilt trip for a week making it easier to just not go away?
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    Would you believe that I used to be a single father for 3 children?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    He's 7 could the husband hate when I go away even just overnight to a skating competition that he makes me leave late and then takes him to his mom's house? Could going away for one evening mean that I get a guilt trip for a week making it easier to just not go away?

Did you know my oldest boy is 7 too? Is yours a sweetheart like mine?

:o wow well done you!? Aren't we devoted to our children? Don't you hope they will be able to see how much we always love/loved them when they are older?

Do you know that this is something I often worry about? Could they grow up and only see our faults instead of all our love?
  • synchkat
    Options

Did you know my oldest boy is 7 too? Is yours a sweetheart like mine?

Do you know that this is something I often worry about? Could they grow up and only see our faults instead of all our love?

Should we do a playdate? My little guy is a sweetie but ask me that when he's refusing to sleep and could I have a different answer?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    Don't you wish we lived closer and we could? Do you think that maybe I think mine is so darling because his little brother is so bad? :wink:
  • synchkat
    Options
    Aren't they all sweet in their own ways though? Wouldn't play dates be awesome?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Fvaisey wrote: »
    Would you believe that I used to be a single father for 3 children?

Did you get rid of the kids or become un-single?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    How's the cleaning going Synch? When you're done will you come clean my house too?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Would you believe so far I've moved some empty wine bottles and scared a raccoon out of my yard? So what do you think?