Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    Do I look like I'm more of a pop fan? Would it surprise you that 80s rock is more my style?
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    I guess I didn't really think about it, but would you believe that I pretty much just assume that most people don't like metal at all?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    Why is that? Did you know that I know many people into metal?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Could that be because of where you live? Do you know that I live in a predominantly Republican (read: religious) area, and most people think the music I like is terrible?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    Did you know that makes much more sense now? Did you know that I wasn't aware that Arizona was super Republican?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Do you know that not all of it is, but it's still considered a Red state? Would it make sense if you considered that the immigration debate is like the #1 issue politicians talk about here?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    Do you know that I find that very interesting? So many Albertans have homes in Arizona so shouldn't I have heard of this before?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Well did you hear about the whole SB-1070 debacle? Would you believe that when that was going on, there were literally marches in the streets here, on both sides of the issue?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    Crazy, were there riots also?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    You know, it never really got so far out of hand that there were riots, but at the protests there was definitely bouts of violence? Can you believe I stayed as far away from that crap as I could get? lol
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    Why doesn't that surprise me?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Does it surprise you that my disdain for politics in America has pretty much just led to me being apathetic towards them altogether?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    Do you think that politics suck everywhere? Do you know Canadians are super apathetic to their politics and have very poor voter turnout.
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Is it like here though, where choosing to abstain from the political process is usually met with people calling you "un-American", or telling you you're ruining the country by not voting?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    No, didn't you know Canadians are pretty much apathetic about everything except hockey?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Why don't I live there, again?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    Haven't you figured it out that you really belong here?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Couldn't I go just for the poutine? You know, I've never actually had that but it sounds delicious?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Do you like cold weather?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    Do you know since starting my weight loss journey I haven't eaten any poutine? Do you know how much this breaks my heart?