Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Why am I sitting watching people mop a carpet? Why do they need to vacuum and mop it?
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Why am I sitting watching people mop a carpet? Why do they need to vacuum and mop it?

Why are they mopping it again?
  • iamnotspamhere
    iamnotspamhere Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't rughead06 and jsummd get a room already, haha? And isn't mopping a carpet just another way to wash it?
  • rughead06
    Options
    Shouldn't rughead06 and jsummd get a room already, haha? And isn't mopping a carpet just another way to wash it?

Couldnt you just get carpet cleaner?
  • iamnotspamhere
    Options
    I should have asked "Don't jsummd and rughead06 sound like they're married?" instead, right? It's more polite? And, ooh, a question inside of a question, can you beat that? :)
  • iamnotspamhere
    Options
    rughead06 wrote: »

Couldnt you just get carpet cleaner?

Why didn't you just get the cleaner? Then synchkat wouldn't have had to watch someone mop a rug? :o

• rughead06
    Options
    I should have asked "Don't jsummd and rughead06 sound like they're married?" instead, right? It's more polite? And, ooh, a question inside of a question, can you beat that? :)

Should we try and beat that? What if i cant beat that? Does that make me a loser? Could it make me bad with questions? Do you think I should go back to question school? Could you be the new teacher of it? Should i bring the teacher an apple? Would that make me a brown nose in the other peoples eyes?
  • iamnotspamhere
    Options
    Should I ask "I don't know?" in answer to that? Is it possible to hide more than one question inside of a question? Why do you ask so many questions? Without questions insode of them? Can I deny being the teacher of questions school? Can I be a high Question Per Answer student instead? And what happened to the old teacher of question school?
  • rughead06
    Options
    Should I ask "I don't know?" in answer to that? Is it possible to hide more than one question inside of a question? Why do you ask so many questions? Without questions insode of them? Can I deny being the teacher of questions school? Can I be a high Question Per Answer student instead? And what happened to the old teacher of question school?

Would you believe they were let go for not answering questions with a question? Do you know how rude that is at a question school? Should i stop asking some many questions?
  • synchkat
    Options
    What's up peeps?
    Should I ice me knee? Or just suck it up?
  • moijo1
    moijo1 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    have you tried a heat compress?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Dr. Google said to ice it, should I listen to that advice?
  • moijo1
    moijo1 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    should anyone listen to google?
  • rughead06
    Options
    Dr. Google said to ice it, should I listen to that advice?

Did you see the commercial that says the internet doesnt lie? Do you believe them?
  • synchkat
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Do you just think I don't want a real doctor to tell me I need to take a break? Doesn't Dr. Google have a range of diagnoses and I can choose the treatment thst best suits my needs? :)
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    Did it hurt?
  • rughead06
    Options
    Do you just think I don't want a real doctor to tell me I need to take a break? Doesn't Dr. Google have a range of diagnoses and I can choose the treatment thst best suits my needs? :)

Can you sue Dr. Google for malpractice if it doesnt work?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Wouldn't that be worth a try?
  • rughead06
    Options
    Wouldn't that be worth a try?

Do you think we should try and find Dr. Google?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Where do you think he lives?