Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    Options
    Isn't three a cute age?
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Options
    Do you think taking him to see his first ever theatre movie yesterday is a good enough celebration?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    What are you taking him to see? Popcorn, treats, don't you think he'll love it?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    Would you believe we saw the new Alvin and the Chipmunks movie?
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,177 Member
    Options
    Did he enjoy it?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    Could I say he did very well for a 3 year old?
  • synchkat
    Options
    How was the movie?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    Would saying it was decent for an Alvin and the Chipmunks movie be explanatory enough?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Do you believe I think it would be?
    Does anyone have exciting plans to ring in the new year? Will we all be on here keeping each other company?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    Does watching town fireworks at 9 PM count as exciting?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Doesn't that sound fun?
    We always go to friends and are assigned components of the meal to make and bring with us...is it weird my hubs gets mad when the other husbands start flirting with me?
    Would you believe I have to limit my alcohol consumption so I can skate the next day?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    Why do you skate on New Years day? Is it a special performance or festival?

Oh and why would your hubs get mad when the men flirt with you? Didn't he know what would happen when he married a hottie?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Would you believe that he now figures the guy does it just for fun and cause he knows it bugs him?

Could it be a special guest ice dance day so the club is open to non members and they all come out and ice dance? Is it hard to believe I'm usually not in the mood to skate but I've missed all the guest days this year and feel like I should make an appearance? would you believe the men are usually so arrogant and condescending I get pissed off and when they congratulate me for keep up with them I make them work hard? Do you think one man never asks me to skate cause I make him pay for one of these comments every time I skate with him?
  • TG040476
    TG040476 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Would you believe that that is a lot to take in in one sitting?
  • synchkat
    Options
    TG040476 wrote: »
    Would you believe that that is a lot to take in in one sitting?

Too many words hurt your brain?
  • jbuzzed
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Would you believe that he now figures the guy does it just for fun and cause he knows it bugs him?

Could it be a special guest ice dance day so the club is open to non members and they all come out and ice dance? Is it hard to believe I'm usually not in the mood to skate but I've missed all the guest days this year and feel like I should make an appearance? would you believe the men are usually so arrogant and condescending I get pissed off and when they congratulate me for keep up with them I make them work hard? Do you think one man never asks me to skate cause I make him pay for one of these comments every time I skate with him?

Do you know that I wish I could see that? How are you so awesome?
  • TG040476
    Options
    Isn't she though?
  • Uhtred_Ragnarson
    Uhtred_Ragnarson Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Hello? Is it me you're looking for?
  • TG040476
    Options
    Lionel Ritchie? Is that you?