Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Did you two scare everyone away? :D

How was your day?

Was my day as epic as yours? How will we ever know?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Do people get scared away by decent grammar? :tongue:

Lol..I hardly think the grammar...do you know this reminds me of when I wrote a research paper on Genetic Modification?...was very dry ..but I needed to read it to my family so I could hear how it sounded..but as soon as I cornered someone they would run for the hills..
  • fjellrev
    Lol..I hardly think the grammar...do you know this reminds me of when I wrote a research paper on Genetic Modification?...was very dry ..but I needed to read it to my family so I could hear how it sounded..but as soon as I cornered someone they would run for the hills..

How could that possibly be dry seeing that genetics is such a fascinating field?
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Isn't biology more interesting, since it's essential for genetics? Or is that a chicken before the egg kind of thing?
  • fjellrev
    Can't it all be equally interesting?
  • slimgirljo15
    fjellrev wrote: »

How could that possibly be dry seeing that genetics is such a fascinating field?

Right??? I thought so too..possibly dry scientific terms not so interesting to a lay person :D
  • OneHundredToLose
    Don't scientific terms make the right people more wet than dry??
  • fjellrev
    Right??? I thought so too..possibly dry scientific terms not so interesting to a lay person :D

Maybe draw a few pictures for them on a Magna Doodle (or in this case, a Magna Diddle) to successfully win them over?
  • Viccy84
    Viccy84 Posts: 3 Member
    Where can I buy a Magna Doodle these days?
  • fjellrev

Isn't that related to sapiosexuality?
    Viccy84 wrote: »
    Where can I buy a Magna Doodle these days?

Maybe Toys R Us?
  • OneHundredToLose
    edited March 2016

Isn't that related to sapiosexuality?

If that was a more commonplace thing, wouldn't the world be a better place?

• fjellrev

Is this part of the reason why you are misanthropic, because it isn't commonplace?
  • OneHundredToLose

Is this part of the reason why you are misanthropic, because it isn't commonplace?

Idiocracy was a documentary, right?
  • fjellrev
    Judging by its synopsis/description, would it be safe to assume that it may as well be non-fiction?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Have you not seen it??? Might you need to remedy that situation like right the f**k now?
  • fjellrev
    Don't you know that I basically had zero life for ten years while I was at university so have consequently missed out on approximately 98% of the real world?
  • ShawtyShawt
    ShawtyShawt Posts: 2,540 Member
    edited March 2016
    Hi. May I join the party if I bring SPAGHETTI (veggie kind)? May I go?

(Hint: our childhood game)
  • OneHundredToLose
    Don't you know that I basically had zero life for ten years while I was at university so have consequently missed out on approximately 98% of the real world?

Do you know that's why I'm glad in my field university isn't required, but isn't there no time like the present to catch up?
    Hi. May I join the party if I bring SPAGHETTI (veggie kind)? May I go?

(Hint: our childhood game)

Don't you know that if you give me spaghetti you can pretty much to whatever you want to me?
  • slimgirljo15
    Really? Is that all it takes..spaghetti? ..righto ..bringing a truckload.. :p
  • ShawtyShawt
    ShawtyShawt Posts: 2,540 Member
    Aw. Nobody rememberd that silly game?