Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Yes..want to see? :p
  • slimgirljo15
    Do you know how much that would be appreciated? ..
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Jo, want to aerial high-five on our simultaneous delicates washing?
  • slimgirljo15
    Ready? Jump now ..*slap* .. ;)
  • fjellrev
    I mean, how awesome are we?
  • slimgirljo15
    All sorts of awesome and other wonderful things , don't you think?

Do you know spaghetti squash is a fave but Ive not eaten it for a long time? Do you like it?
  • slimgirljo15
    Does it taste nice with spinach and ricotta?
  • fjellrev
    Did you know that it so happens to be my favourite kind of squash? How can people not like its deliciousness?

Am I considered ultra lazy for never bothering making a fancy recipe out of it though, since I usually just cook it, add spices and a bit of margarine, and go to town?
  • fjellrev
    Is that your favourite way of preparing it?
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Do you know that I like to eat baked spaghetti squash with a little butter and black pepper?
  • fjellrev
    While I see what you mean by the texture, am I a freak for enjoying that?
  • OneHundredToLose
    edited March 2016
    Do you know that I kind of got hooked on using spaghetti squash as a replacement for noodles in actual spaghetti when I did low-carb, and now I have that at least once a month?
  • fjellrev
    Do you know that I kind of got hooked on using spaghetti squash as a replacement for noodles in actual spaghetti when I did low-carb, and now I have that at least once a month?

Do you prefer it over actual spaghetti now, like myself? Doesn't real spaghetti seem rather boring and flavourless in comparison?
  • OneHundredToLose
    fjellrev wrote: »

Do you prefer it over actual spaghetti now, like myself? Doesn't real spaghetti seem rather boring and flavourless in comparison?

Do you know that while I do enjoy the taste more, I still use regular noodles more often because they're way easier and I'm lazy?
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Do you know I'm assuming we are talking spaghetti versus squash?
  • fjellrev
    lauranorr wrote: »

I can agree with this, can't I? Have you tried zoodles?

No, are they worth trying?
  • fjellrev

Do you know that while I do enjoy the taste more, I still use regular noodles more often because they're way easier and I'm lazy?

Are we talking ramen-level lazy here?

• fjellrev
    Most definitely, but you'd need a mandolin or julienne peeler to make them, right?
  • fjellrev
    Yeah, but is it worth investing in one when one usually has a small kitchen, just moved, and anticipates moving again soon?
  • OneHundredToLose

Are we talking ramen-level lazy here?

Ha, do you know it's not quite that bad, because I love cooking, but sometimes I'm just too tired after the day?