Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Do you know its been going on for a while?
  • Marillian
    Marillian Posts: 3,892 Member
    Can you check your local shelter or your local animal control department for suggestions?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,424 Member
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    who distracted me and made my highlighter dry up? :s
    What was so important it needed highlighting?
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    edited March 2016
    have you ever noticed that when someone asks a question on here a bazillion people give the same answer one right after the other????? what is up with that??????? isn't it enough that someone already answered exactly the same as you that you just could keep your mouth shut?? :/
  • GDLAZ
    GDLAZ Posts: 3,784 Member
    Does this bother you?
  • Marillian
    Geez Tom, what crawled up your butt today or are you always this annoyed?
  • T0M_K
    wouldn't it be better for the OP to only have one identical answer to weed through to get the answer to their question?
  • J383
    have you ever noticed that when someone asks a question on here a bazillion people give the same answer one right after the other????? what is up with that??????? isn't it enough that someone already answered exactly the same as you that you just could keep your mouth shut?? :/

Do you need a snickers?
  • Marillian
    If I don't see that anyone responded to a post, how would I know that someone else is posting one the same time I am?
  • T0M_K
    J383 wrote: »

Do you need a snickers?

do you deliver?
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Marillian wrote: »
    Geez Tom, what crawled up your butt today or are you always this annoyed?

Do you need a snickers?

Do you know these made me laugh? Tom, why are you so cranky today?
  • J383

Do you need a snickers?

do you deliver?

Do you want lunch as well?
  • T0M_K
    does multiple ????? = cranky? wouldn't !!!!!! mean cranky?
  • T0M_K

Do you need a snickers?

do you deliver?

Grilled chicken sounds good doesn't it? <3
  • Shyness40

Do I need to put you in time out?
  • T0M_K
    Shyness40 wrote: »

Do I need to put you in time out?

think your big enough to do it?
  • Shyness40
    Probably not, but do you know I love a challenge?
  • T0M_K
    should i have posted my observations in the "post whatever the hell you want" thread?
  • Shyness40
    edited March 2016
    Are you aware I arm wrestle my co-worker once every two months? I haven't beat him yet, but do you know there is a chance one day I will? :)
  • J383

Do you need a snickers?

do you deliver?

Grilled chicken sounds good doesn't it? <3

Um yes, should I be on the way? ;)