Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Do you know that made me laugh?
  • DSwales11
    DSwales11 Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    Is there anything you need before going to sleep tonight?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Could you make me a hot cocoa?
  • T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    did you know i have the best black lab in the history of black labs? and that he is such a sweet loving 65lb lapdog? ohpiy2w2kymd.jpg
  • Shyness40
    Shyness40 Posts: 3,430 Member
    Options
    Awww...someone definitely loves his dog doesn't he?
  • T0M_K
    Options
    did you know there is this shampoo that our groomer uses that literally lasts over two weeks and smells really good? (amazed me)
  • T0M_K
    Options
    can you tell i painted the kitchen cabinets and it took like two weeks and was the biggest pain in the @ss imaginable?
  • DSwales11
    DSwales11 Posts: 1,955 Member
    Options
    What's the name of this magic shampoo?
  • T0M_K
    Options
    lauranorr wrote: »
    well, did you know you can toot my horn and call me uncle? I will have to look into this? But I don't get my dogs grromed for monetary reasons I guess, huh?

well, did you know i despise cutting a dogs nails and especially when they are black and you can't see the quick so for $35 bucks and a play day at doggie daycare, he gets a grooming every 6 weeks..ish?
  • T0M_K
    Options
    DSwales11 wrote: »
    What's the name of this magic shampoo?

would you guess, i have no idea? lol
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Do you know kitty likes to run ahead of me and lay down right infront of me? Do you know he is 16lbs and pain in my *kitten*?? lol Can you believe I had to change my coffee soaked shirt?
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    did you know i have the best black lab in the history of black labs? and that he is such a sweet loving 65lb lapdog? ohpiy2w2kymd.jpg

Do you know he is adorable?
  • T0M_K
    Options
    well, did you know you can toot my horn and call me uncle? I will have to look into this? But I don't get my dogs grromed for monetary reasons I guess, huh?

well, did you know i despise cutting a dogs nails and especially when they are black and you can't see the quick so for $35 bucks and a play day at doggie daycare, he gets a grooming every 6 weeks..ish?

Did you just know I told my dogs and they are super jealous? I think they may have cried a little?

did you know i'd send you a gift card for your doggies?
  • Shyness40
    Options

Did you just know I told my dogs and they are super jealous? I think they may have cried a little?

Do you know this made me laugh?
  • Shyness40
    Options
    Am I the only one with no pets?
  • ActiveGuy81
    ActiveGuy81 Posts: 705 Member
    Options
    Why don't you have any pets?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Would you believe I wish I had said no when my kids begged me for the cat that we do have?