Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,106 Member
    Options
    CEP73 wrote: »
    Don't you think she should call him and tell him that he's condescending and judgemental of others and that's just not her style, and then just wish him the best of luck?
    Wouldn't that be really awkward for her and him?
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    ind1983 wrote: »
    What if he never called, but only texted? Can I just ignore his texts?

Do you like being ignored? Wouldn't you prefer to know that they're not interested?
    How do you suggest she does that?

Don't you think she should call him and tell him that he's condescending and judgemental of others and that's just not her style, and then just wish him the best of luck?

if I had actually ignored him, wouldn't i be a b***h?
  • BaconBae
    Options
    If I had thought you were "dumb", wouldn't that be judgmental of me and exactly what I thought was a turn off from the guy I met today?
  • blondeinnj
    blondeinnj Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Dont you hate when people answer you with a question?
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    What if he never called, but only texted? Can I just ignore his texts?

Do you like being ignored? Wouldn't you prefer to know that they're not interested?
    How do you suggest she does that?

Really? Like for real?
  • srazamora
    Options
    How could you be considered a b***h when all he's doing is texting you? Is he calling you? Sending you flowers? Shouldn't the amount of effort he puts in come into play somehow?
  • BaconBae
    Options
    How could you be considered a b***h when all he's doing is texting you? Is he calling you? Sending you flowers? Shouldn't the amount of effort he puts in come into play somehow?

Wouldn't that have been an excellent point for me to consider? Since he's only called once and texted the other few times, maybe I can be graciously honest?
  • Alisontheice
    Options
    Wouldn't that be worse?
  • Alisontheice
    Options
    Has the dating problem been solved?
  • BaconBae
    Options
    Maybe if I said, "Nice to meet you, but I think we may not be a good match?" Can you tell I've never been on the turning-people-down end of things?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Don't you know that's the same reason I don't have any good advice for you? :p
  • BaconBae
    Options
    Who knew this question asking forum participants would actually answer my question? :)
  • srazamora
    Options
    Don't you think this thread is underestimated? :)
  • shernandez1689
    shernandez1689 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Where would you like to be?
  • BaconBae
    Options
    Who knew the guy's response would've been "Ok take care", after I texted saying, " Nice to meet you, but I don't know about meeting up again because I think we have a few differences of opinions on some things; I just wanted to be honest with you" ?

Crisis averted, don't you think?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Didn't you tell her to tell him he was condescending and judgmental? :wink:
  • BaconBae
    Options
    I suppose you're saying I should've taken your advice from the beginning? ;)
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    Who knew the guy's response would've been "Ok take care", after I texted saying, " Nice to meet you, but I don't know about meeting up again because I think we have a few differences of opinions on some things; I just wanted to be honest with you" ?

Did you really just text him that? How awesome are you? Sounds like his loss, don't you think?
  • Alisontheice
    Options

Good for you...you really did that?