Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    J383 wrote: »
    It definitely could, right? Doesn't it suck though that I don't get paid for the extra time? Isn't that the downside of salary?

Do you do it out of the goodness of your heart?

Could it be because I'm planning on approaching the owner for a stake in the company around the end of the year, but I need to grow my department in order to back my play first?

Can I say that is a great plan. Wouldn't it be great if it worked out smoothly for you?

Do you know that I can't imagine it'll go badly at all, since I'm pretty good friends with the owner and I'm 100% responsible for turning my job from a solo position into a full-fledged department that I manage over the last 3 years?
    FLgirl40 wrote: »
    Do you know it's my anniversary weekend and I'm alone? Don't you think drinking will make it better?

Doesn't drinking make everything better (except for your liver)?
  • LiftingLisa
    LiftingLisa Posts: 12,345 Member
    Options
    Is that horrible????? Alone on ur anniversary?

I think it's horrible, don't you?
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    It definitely could, right? Doesn't it suck though that I don't get paid for the extra time? Isn't that the downside of salary?

Do you do it out of the goodness of your heart?

Could it be because I'm planning on approaching the owner for a stake in the company around the end of the year, but I need to grow my department in order to back my play first?

Can I say that is a great plan. Wouldn't it be great if it worked out smoothly for you?

Do you know that I can't imagine it'll go badly at all, since I'm pretty good friends with the owner and I'm 100% responsible for turning my job from a solo position into a full-fledged department that I manage over the last 3 years?
    Do you know it's my anniversary weekend and I'm alone? Don't you think drinking will make it better?

Doesn't drinking make everything better (except for your liver)?

Can I say you're right?
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    No, can you believe I went and got my eyebrows ripped out?

Oh, do you know I forgot about the brows? Shouldn't you hang and drink here? Can I say happy anniversary?
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Do you know I probably will as soon as I get a shower and can I can I say thanks for the happy anniversary?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Why are you alone on your anniversary? :/
  • LiftingLisa
    Options

Do you know my husband is working on Kansas and we live in Florida? Can you believe it's been three weeks since I've seen him and he won't come home until Memorial Day? Do you know he will be here 4 days and leave again?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options

Do you know my husband is working on Kansas and we live in Florida? Can you believe it's been three weeks since I've seen him and he won't come home until Memorial Day? Do you know he will be here 4 days and leave again?

Ah, do you know I'm sorry to hear that? Want to toast with me to feeling better?
  • J383
    Options
    Wow, an entire department @OneHundredToLose ? How awesome is that?
  • LiftingLisa
    Options

Ah, do you know I'm sorry to hear that? Want to toast with me to feeling better?

Can I say thanks and I would love to toast with you?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Are you kidding ?? 279 posts since I was here ..woahh
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options

Hopefully he agrees enough to give me a piece of what I built, right? :smile:

Then toast we shall, right? Is your glass raised?
  • LiftingLisa
    Options

Hopefully he agrees enough to give me a piece of what I built, right? :smile:

Then toast we shall, right? Is your glass raised?

*raising glass*
  • J383
    Options
    Are you kidding ?? 279 posts since I was here ..woahh

Can I say you missed a lot? Lol
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Should I read back?
  • J383
    Options
    Do you dare read back? :D
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Lol..is it spicy?
  • LiftingLisa
    Options
    Should I read back?

Wouldn't it just be a bunch of pervy stuff?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Isn't that what it always is?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Are you pervy onehundred?