Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    Ha, should we all start a club for insomniacs? Could we call ourselves the "Dream Warriors" like in the Freddy movies??
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    One would think lack of sleep, working out, taking melatonin that sleep could happen ? But it's a struggle an then one day like every 4 months I sleep 20 hrs lmao
  • will_lift_for_tacos
    will_lift_for_tacos Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Can you believe I used to binge watch all the Freddy movies? You think we could?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Can you believe I used to binge watch all the Freddy movies? You think we could?

Do you know they used to scare me when I was little? Aren't they so much fun to watch now though, since they come off as cheesy and hilarious?
  • will_lift_for_tacos
    Options

Do you know they used to scare me when I was little? Aren't they so much fun to watch now though, since they come off as cheesy and hilarious?

Wcan you believe I was an odd child who loved horror, still do? Even the cheesy 80's flicks :#
  • IndianaGolfer
    IndianaGolfer Posts: 16,220 Member
    Options
    Like Halloween? Friday 13th? TexasChainsaw Masacre
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options

Wcan you believe I was an odd child who loved horror, still do? Even the cheesy 80's flicks :#

Well would you believe that I grew up watching horror and have always loved it? Isn't it funny that my mom used to put on horror movies pretty much every day when I was little, and as a result my favorite holiday is Halloween and I love being scared?
  • will_lift_for_tacos
    Options

Well would you believe that I grew up watching horror and have always loved it? Isn't it funny that my mom used to put on horror movies pretty much every day when I was little, and as a result my favorite holiday is Halloween and I love being scared?

Would you believe it was my sitter that always put on scary movies and Halloween is my favorite holiday too!? Also that I love to be scared as well?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Isn't it fun to chase that horror high? Trying to get as scared as you used to get as as kid?
  • will_lift_for_tacos
    Options
    Isn't it fun to chase that horror high? Trying to get as scared as you used to get as as kid?

Oh yes! Is it weird that I secretly hope for a zombie apocalypse like on walking dead so I can show off my mad skills?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options

Oh yes! Is it weird that I secretly hope for a zombie apocalypse like on walking dead so I can show off my mad skills?

Haha, do you know that I hope for that so much that I literally have a bugout bag in my closet, packed with 72 hours of supplies in case the proverbial *kitten* hits the fan?
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    Would you believe mine is more like 72 months? lol
  • will_lift_for_tacos
    Options

Haha, do you know that I hope for that so much that I literally have a bugout bag in my closet, packed with 72 hours of supplies in case the proverbial *kitten* hits the fan?

That's awesome!! Do you know that while I do a lot of strength training, my user name is because I run my *kitten* off just in case of an apocalypse?
  • will_lift_for_tacos
    Options
    Would you believe that was supposed to be a s s not kitten? :p
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Lol, would you believe that's about 10% of my motivation for getting in shape? It probably wouldn't do well to be overweight in the apocalypse, huh?
  • will_lift_for_tacos
    Options
    Lol, would you believe that's about 10% of my motivation for getting in shape? It probably wouldn't do well to be overweight in the apocalypse, huh?

Would you believe mines more like 20%?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Does it ever bug you when you're watching an apocalypse movie or show and there's a fat guy? Like, wouldn't he have either died or lost a bunch of weight by then?
  • will_lift_for_tacos
    Options
    Does it ever bug you when you're watching an apocalypse movie or show and there's a fat guy? Like, wouldn't he have either died or lost a bunch of weight by then?

Omg yes!! Like, all you have to eat are plants, why are you still fat? And seriously, all that running from zombies and you're still out of breath?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Wouldn't it be funny if I put all this time and energy into planning / fantasizing about the apocalypse and then just died instantly?
  • will_lift_for_tacos
    Options
    Wouldn't it be funny if I put all this time and energy into planning / fantasizing about the apocalypse and then just died instantly?

Wouldn't that be sad??