Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    did you know when I see @J_Surita3 's AV it make me smile because she is smiling? Doesnt she have the I am up to no good look in her eyes?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    Did MFP get serious for you J?
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    Did MFP get serious for you J?

Don't I look like a serious person?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    Options
    Is that a trick question? Would you believe i don't think you seem all that serious?
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Don't we all have our serious moments?
  • rebel_26
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    Does really really emphasize your sadness? Why would my profile history make you sad? Are you joking again?
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    did you know when I see @J_Surita3 's AV it make me smile because she is smiling? Doesnt she have the I am up to no good look in her eyes?

Did you know that I do joke a lot and say things in jest? Would it hurt your feelings if I told you what i said earlier was thinly lined with lies to make me look interested in the history of your user name? If it would hurt your feeling than would you later believe me if I typed out that I was totally sincere earlier when I said what I said? Writing this made me head hurt...how about you?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Shoukd we all have a serious moment right now?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    Options
    If we take ourselves too seriously doesn't that make things a drag?
  • rebel_26
    Options
    ju5hf5rzbuxg.jpg
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Does really really emphasize your sadness? Why would my profile history make you sad? Are you joking again?

Did you know that I do joke a lot and say things in jest? Would it hurt your feelings if I told you what i said earlier was thinly lined with lies to make me look interested in the history of your user name? If it would hurt your feeling than would you later believe me if I typed out that I was totally sincere earlier when I said what I said? Writing this made me head hurt...how about you?

So you're into blogging now?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    Options
    Isn't the Joker the best villain?
  • rebel_26
    Options
    Is that what that was? I always wondered. You are teaching me many things today aren't you?
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Do you know I quickly lose interest in long winded posts? Have you seen some of the long paragraphs people write on here?
  • rebel_26
    Options
    Are you calling me boring and long winded ? Shall be offended now or await your confirmation?
  • rebel_26
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Isn't the Joker the best villain?

I liked the penguin as he was more on the gross disgusting side. Don't overlook the penguin Okay?
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Are you calling me boring and long winded ? Shall be offended now or await your confirmation?

Don't you know I'm super sarcastic and joking 99% of the time? As a joker yourself, shouldn't you recognize this?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    Options
    Have you seen the penguin in the Gotham series? Isn't he a well played psycho?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    Options
    Did you know that the actor is Pee Wee Herman's son?
  • rebel_26
    Options
    Did you know I giggled when you said pee wee?
  • rebel_26
    Options

Don't you know I'm super sarcastic and joking 99% of the time? As a joker yourself, shouldn't you recognize this?

Did you know I did recognize this and I just have a flair for the dramatic? @synchkat told me so a few days ago and told me she loves that in a person...should I believe she was truthful?