Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• jtegirl
    jtegirl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    Do you know I would love to skate with you, but that i'm a little too far away?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    How far of a drive is it? :D
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't you be better to take a plane?
    Did you know the rink where I skate has no boards and the ice is on a layer of sand so it's "softer"?

Also what's everyone up to on this beautiful sunny Sunday?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Doesn't it help when toe people do jumps? Would you believe we have some pretty incredible skaters at our club who pop off quad jumps like they are nothing and can make some rather large holes in the ice when they pick and if you have a cement floor under the ice it really hurts? So yes basically it has more give, but didn't you like my round about explanation?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Isn't it neat that at the rink where I skate when the good skaters are getting ready for competitions the rink guys will warm up or cool down the rink depending on what the rink will be like where they will be competing so they can get used to the conditions?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Our good skaters are the current world and olympic champions so I guess the management thinks they take precedence?
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    How's everyone's Sunday going so far?
  • jgkoutr
    jgkoutr Posts: 8,105 Member
    Options
    Nice ...I wonder...did u used to professionally skate
  • synchkat
    Options
    jgkoutr wrote: »
    Nice ...I wonder...did u used to professionally skate

As a matter of fact I did coach skating and competed as a kid if you can believe?

would you believe I don't think my family plans on leaving the house today?
  • jtegirl
    Options
    Did you know I never thought about what was under the ice either? Do you know I think that is pretty cool that it's sand there?
  • jgkoutr
    jgkoutr Posts: 8,105 Member
    Options
    Is it raining there like it is here. ..then should I not blame them?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Wasn't our rainy day yesterday, why are we spending a beautiful sunny day indoors?
  • jtegirl
    Options
    Would you believe it's 85 here with a chance of rain? Do you know I am so ready for real fall weather?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    Options
    Would you believe i finally have that home brew on the stove, or that me and the wifey are playin some starcraft?
  • synchkat
    Options
    What's starcraft?
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    Yes, what is starcraft?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    Options
    Did you know that starcraft is a real time strategy game that was developed by blizzard ent in the late 90's or that it became a huge e sport in korea?