Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• rebel_26
    rebel_26 Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Doesn't just jumping in anywhere sometimes end up as an STD?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    No...wouldn't that would be poking you're head in somewhere?
  • rebel_26
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Might I often tell people I'm a classy broad? Do I usually say this as I drink beer from a bottle?
    Id say you are one classy broad. Do you follow up the swigging of beer with a hearty belch? I think that would make you even classier. Lets see what out MFP fit pal question panel members think shall we?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Isn't belching rather déclassé? Would you believe though that if I'm sitting in my skates and looking all pretty wearing a skating dress 9 times out of 10 I'll be sitting with me legs spread apart, leaning back in my chair like a guy? Won't someone usually point this out and comment how can you be so graceful on the ice yet look like a trucker in a dress sitting there?
  • GDLAZ
    GDLAZ Posts: 3,784 Member
    Options
    Why is that trucker wearing a dress?
  • rebel_26
    Options
    I would think you would be offended at someone saying you look like a trucker...were you? you cheat on us all here with friends IRL? This is punishable by you COULD be banned from the questions thread...did you not read the rules?
  • rebel_26
    Options
    Did you know it is almost quitting time for me here ? Shall I go home and take a nap since I got 5 hours sleep or go to the gym? What say you ?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Should i give up my real life friends? Might inner having a glass of wine while my boy skates? Would ypu believe I'm excited they're getting the curling rink ready?
  • candiinprogress
    candiinprogress Posts: 7,883 Member
    Options
    Ali - do you know I'm quite similar to you (aside from the skating outfit)?

How do I think y'all for making me laugh this morning, even if I just skimmed over the posts?
  • rebel_26
    Options
    is curling really a sport? wont giving up friends IRL allow you to focus more on the group here? Might it lead to more probing questions that need answering?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    Did you know i've never curled? Is that mostly a Canadian thing? Do you work the broom?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    Options
    rebel_26 wrote: »
    Did you know it is almost quitting time for me here ? Shall I go home and take a nap since I got 5 hours sleep or go to the gym? What say you ?
    If you went to the gym first wouldn't you have a great nap after?
  • candiinprogress
    Options
    Did you know I agree with KLL? Do you not think you should go to the gym and then go home and sleep?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    Options
    How's Candi doing?
  • candiinprogress
    Options
    Would you believe I am so freaking glad it is Friday here in NZ? Did you know that I am hoping to regain my mojo any day now...?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    Options
    Would you believe I'm quite happy to hear it?
  • candiinprogress
    Options
    Aren't you just the sweetest? And how is KLL today?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    Options
    Would you believed i'm mildly sleep deprived but jacked up on caffine?
  • KrazyLeeLee
    Options
    Did you know we tested a design today and broke it? Isn't it good to find the weak spots before sending it to the customer?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Did you know curling is way harder than it looks? Would you believe apparently I'm a "natural" but it's tough?