Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Elle17_
    Elle17_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    Elle17_ wrote: »
    Has anyone found themselves questioning the questions they ask in their time away from this thread...saying, hmm...was that a real question or was it a statement with a question mark in my mind? Would the Warden approve??
    Am I the only one that asks a really good question in real life and then it just feels wasted because it wasn't posted to this thread?
    Can't you just make a note and later ask the question here?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    CEP73 wrote: »
    Has anyone found themselves questioning the questions they ask in their time away from this thread...saying, hmm...was that a real question or was it a statement with a question mark in my mind? Would the Warden approve??

Have you noticed that my nickname for you has caught on? @srazamora
    My "nickname"?? Are you saying I don't actually hold that title, but instead you just humor me?
    Am I the only one that asks a really good question in real life and then it just feels wasted because it wasn't posted to this thread?
    Why didn't I think of that? What if I try that next time and we see how it plays out?
  • Noelv1976
    Noelv1976 Posts: 18,948 Member
    Options
    I bought pizza, who wants some?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,196 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else notice how all the topics of conversation tend to lead back to food?
  • Feistycat
    Feistycat Posts: 12,868 Member
    Options
    Why does my sister-in-law bring her jittery yip-yap chihuahuas on a multi-day visit anyway when she called to ask, and I said No?
  • Kitcancook
    Kitcancook Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else notice how all the topics of conversation tend to lead back to food?

Is the Warden implying disappointment that all roads don't lead back to sexual innuendos or body parts?
  • Kitcancook
    Kitcancook Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Feistycat wrote: »
    Why does my sister-in-law bring her jittery yip-yap chihuahuas on a multi-day visit anyway when she called to ask, and I said No?

May I ask which one of them is still breathing?
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Did I miss a lot while out at dinner?
    Did you know there's penetration in chess?
  • Elle17_
    Options

Has it really caught on or are we like minded? Can I say that I'm so happy this question wasn't completely ignored?

Are you implying that you came up with this name on your own?
    Could it be that I've been watching too many episodes of Orange is the New Black and now my mind is filled with prison lingo?

• Elle17_
    Options

My "nickname"?? Are you saying I don't actually hold that title, but instead you just humor me?
    Why didn't I think of that? What if I try that next time and we see how it plays out?

Do you think I will be able to recognize your really good real life question on here? Will it be so good that all questioners on here will be envious and wish they had come up with it?
  • Elle17_
    Options

Has it really caught on or are we like minded? Can I say that I'm so happy this question wasn't completely ignored?

Are you implying that you came up with this name on your own?
    Could it be that I've been watching too many episodes of Orange is the New Black and now my mind is filled with prison lingo?

• siddles11
    siddles11 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    what is prison lingo?
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Cell? Solitary?
  • Elle17_
    Options

Cuffs? Inmates? Warden?