Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Isn't that so unnerving?
  • renae161
    renae161 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Yes it got pretty bad at times and did you know he also had a gf which made me feel sorry for her?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Options
    Did you know them?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,209 Member
    Options
    renae161 wrote: »
    No? Hahaha would you believe I am staying home too and that my apartment is gated w/ a hidden entry so I will not get trick or treater's?

Did you choose that for your residency based purely for the purpose of avoiding trick-or-treaters? :D
  • srazamora
    Options
    Did you know our trails aren't steep like in the mountains & people have been known to get attacked or mugged since there isn't a whole lot of lighting out there at night and i try to make it back before it gets too late, but if I know I won't be back in time then for my own safety I always keep at least something on me?

What is it that you keep on you?
  • renae161
    Options
    Did you know apparently I had shared a joint class with his in the 6th grade apparently, but never spoke to him or knew him personally?

Would you believe me if I said no we did not move here to this apartment solely for that reason that in fact during the time we moved in Halloween had already passed & we only found out people couldn't find us is when our packages wouldn't get delivered because the post office couldn't find us?

And, did you know I can't tell you that cause it's never the same thing?
  • renae161
    Options
    Did you also know I'm making dinner? Have any of you made dinner yet?
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    Did you know I don't care for grammar as much as I would in person as it's just online and people write and mispell things all the time, but I'm not a grammar natzi and point out that they used the wrong spelling or punctuation?

Don't you mean Nazi? Did I just become a grammar Nazi by doing that??

• skahtboi
    Options
    Is it Friday yet?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    What happened to showing Monday some love? :p
  • skahtboi
    Options
    Do you think I still feel sorry for the way Monday gets treated?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Would you believe me if I said no we did not move here to this apartment solely for that reason that in fact during the time we moved in Halloween had already passed & we only found out people couldn't find us is when our packages wouldn't get delivered because the post office couldn't find us?

Is avoiding trick-or-treaters worth having difficulty receiving packages?
  • srazamora
    Options
    And, did you know I can't tell you that cause it's never the same thing?

Is one of the things you keep on you nunchucks?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    skahtboi wrote: »

Does this sound like something you would say on a Monday morning?
  • renae161
    Options
    Did you know my phone likes to auto correct most of my words and usually don't notice until I've reread my messages?

Did you know that I also call the post office any time we're expecting a package and tell them how to find the apartment?

Did you also know my phone is set on rotate screen, so anytime im on here and typing a message out that if my screen go side ways it will erase everything ive wrote and send me back to the apps home screen?
  • srazamora
    Options
    skahtboi wrote: »

Don't you think Monday brings it on itself?

• srazamora
    Options
    Did you know that I also call the post office any time we're expecting a package and tell them how to find the apartment?

Doesn't that get old?
  • renae161
    Options
    Would you believe, we just learned to send most of our packages to families houses that way we get our stuff, but at the same time we get to visit nieces and nephews in the area and the family as well?
  • renae161
    Options
    Were you aware I am a bit annoyed there are 10 modified trucks outside my fence making all my dogs upset with their engines?
  • Will_Run_for_Food
    Will_Run_for_Food Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    How does this thread even still exist?