Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Is there a romance happening?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Could someone be a courting?
  • let_me_clip_dirty_wings
    let_me_clip_dirty_wings Posts: 2,910 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Could someone be courting someone?

That's likely because aren't the forums just foreplay that eventually lead to the friend request that inevitably ends up climaxing with a Kik-pic exchange?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,250 Member
    Options
    Are you speaking from experience? How can I separate myself from this view of the forums in question-form?
  • synchkat
    Options

That's likely because aren't the forums just foreplay that eventually lead to the friend request that inevitably ends up climaxing with a Kik-pic exchange?

Could the courting just lead to a nice friendship? Why does everyone have to think things are leading toward a Pervy kik photo exchange?
    edited November 2016
    Options

Could the courting just lead to a nice friendship? Why does everyone have to think things are leading toward a Pervy kik photo exchange?

Aren't some of life's realities frustratingly sad?
    edited November 2016
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    Are you speaking from experience? How can I separate myself from this view of the forums in question-form?

Didn't I mention that I am inexperienced (6 total friends of which 2 are no longer MFP members)?
    And don't you believe that some things in life are inevitable and may be out of your control?
  • synchkat
    Options

Didn't I mention that I am inexperienced (6 total friends of which 2 are no longer MFP members)?
    And don't you believe that some things in life are inevitable and may be out of your control?

Are you selective with friends or just unpopular?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Aren't many things out of our control?
    edited November 2016
    Options

Are you selective with friends or just unpopular?

Aren't many things out of our control?

Would you believe that the answers are 1) no, 2) possibly and 3) yes but how we respond is not?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Why don't you make more friends then? Do you dislike people?
    Wouldn't it be odd if we weren't in control of our responses?
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Why don't you make more friends then? Do you dislike people?
    Wouldn't it be odd if we weren't in control of our responses?

Sometimes I ask myself what's the point? Is it something I want? Or need? Maybe I'm a little misanthropic?

Don't most people behave like they haven't control of their responses?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Aren't we all misanthropic at times? Isn't it nice to have people who will support you when you need support? Would you believe this week I have had lots of support from my virtual friends and it's meant a lot to know people care?

• ashleytg2004
    ashleytg2004 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Are we trying add to the numbers of questions on each post :smile: ?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,250 Member
    Options
    Isn't there a saying that says: "the more questions, the merrier"?
  • ashleytg2004
    ashleytg2004 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Do the merrier ask questions?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

I so agree Ali...do you know I've met the most amazing people on here and not seen them nude?

Doesn't everyone ask questions?
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Aren't we all misanthropic at times? Isn't it nice to have people who will support you when you need support? Would you believe this week I have had lots of support from my virtual friends and it's meant a lot to know people care?
    Do you know that I appreciate your suggestions?
  • synchkat
    Options

I so agree Ali...do you know I've met the most amazing people on here and not seen them nude?

Doesn't everyone ask questions?

Did you know the friends I talk with on kik the most are just good friends? Might they have been great to have last Wednesday when I really needed someone to talk to? no nudes either?
  • synchkat
    Options
    Do you know that I appreciate your suggestions?

Clippy....didn't you know I'm always right?