Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• mellecita
    mellecita Posts: 6,189 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    Did you know Goose is actually the term for female geese, male geese are called ganders, and a group of geese on land or in water are a gaggle, while in the air they are called a skein?

Did you know that a person from Michigan is called a Michigander, so shouldn't a female from Michigan be called a Michigoose?
  • mellecita
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    skahtboi wrote: »
    Do I need to skim through the other pages to understand why @skahtboi ‘s most recent profile picture is of a cyclops?

Do you think you would find anything if you did?

Are you trying to send me on a wild goose chase??

Have you even ever chased a goose?

Does it count if I've been chased by a goose?
  • hazelnutnyc
    hazelnutnyc Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    What kind of goose is it?
  • mellecita
    Options
    Did you know Goose is actually the term for female geese, male geese are called ganders, and a group of geese on land or in water are a gaggle, while in the air they are called a skein?

Did you know Goose Island brews some mighty good beer?

Did you know that I love 312 and picked up the summer Goose Island variety pack last week?
  • unfilterednate
    unfilterednate Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Interesting.

Did you know that the level of participation within the unions across the country are at the same levels now as they were before the labor movement first began?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Which country are you referring to?
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,384 Member
    Options

Why don't Canadian geese stay in Canada?
  • tuddy315
    Options
    Do I need to skim through the other pages to understand why @skahtboi ‘s most recent profile picture is of a cyclops?

Have you ever chased a wild goose?

Have you ever BEEN chased by a wild goose?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    tuddy315 wrote: »

Why don't Canadian geese stay in Canada?

Do you think we want them?
  • Eden_Goldie
    Eden_Goldie Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Doesn't the rest of the world want their own named Geese?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,209 Member
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

don't you think tame geese would be better to chase?

Can it please be these amazing questions that begin a new page each time so people burn with curiosity about what the page before??

• srazamora
    Options

Do you know what an amazing wealth of information you are?

Do you know I can’t think of a single person here who isn’t amazing?
  • srazamora
    Options
    mellecita wrote: »

Did you know that a person from Michigan is called a Michigander, so shouldn't a female from Michigan be called a Michigoose?

Do you think if you start referring to them that way from now on that it would catch on?

• mellecita
    Options

Do you think if you start referring to them that way from now on that it would catch on?

Did you know that I've tried and it hasn't?
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    Is everyone happy its FRIDAY?
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    Options
    If you see a goose that's hanging out with a friend you'd say ok look geese...why if we see a moose with a buddy do we not say look it's meese?

Did you know I hate meeses to pieces? (Do you have to be a certain age to get that reference?)

• srazamora
    Options
    Is it because most people just say “I’m from Michigan” instead of I’m a “Michigander” making it hard to introduce another phrase when the other one isn’t really used much either?
  • skahtboi
    Options

Did you know Goose Island brews some mighty good beer?

Did you know that I love 312 and picked up the summer Goose Island variety pack last week?

Are you a girl after my own heart? Did you know I have some 312 Urban and some Goose IPA in the beer fridge at home as we speak?
  • tuddy315
    edited September 2017
    Options
    If you see a goose that's hanging out with a friend you'd say ok look geese...why if we see a moose with a buddy do we not say look it's meese?

Did you know I hate meeses to pieces? (Do you have to be a certain age to get that reference?)

[/quote]

Aren't you?
  • skahtboi
    Options

Have you ever chased a wild goose?

Have you ever BEEN chased by a wild goose?

Would you believe I am not around geeses enough to be chased by them?