Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    How long does it take to do a general maintenance service on a car? Is allowing an hour enough time do you think?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    Are they charging by the hour?
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    Depending upon the car, it could easily be more. Also, what is "General Maintenance Service" definition?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Like the regular maintenance doesn't that involved an oil change usually and tune up? What is a tune up anyway? You see I booked an appointment for tomorrow morning at 9:30 but doesn't the boy come home for lunch at 11:30 and invited my mom over too so I'm trying to figure out if I should plan on leaving it there or coming home in between?
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    Leave it there. A tune up is typically replacing the spark plugs, checking codes, possible minor adjustments and looking over th vehicle for other things. They might give you a call and let you know that you're due for another service such as transmission fluid change, brake service, etc. All depends on the dealership, and what they classify as regular maintenance. If oil change is needed, could be included.

What's for lunch tomorrow?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    thanks haven't you been helpful? haha

Did you know my child who only eats chicken decided I should make lasagna because he wants to try it and not that crappy store bought stuff homemade? Guess what I'm doing today after I assemble ikea stuff at my mom's?
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    At your service, M'Lady. ;)

Mmm, homemade lasagna. We might have to compare recipes. Or, perhaps a dinner date to compare?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    "at your service"...no pun intended?

What your secret? Would you believe I just usually wing it?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Did you know a person who cares for chickens is a chicken tender?
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

I can neither confirm, nor deny, such existence of said pun.

I use quite a mix of ingredients. Most premade stuff. But, I do seasonings and some unexpected things to it. I can't make the noodles, nor sauce from scratch. Have never tried. If you do, care to teach me?
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,334 Member
    Options
    May I thank you for making me laugh today, @cee134?
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,334 Member
    Options
    tuddy315 wrote: »
    I is everyone having a nice Sunday?

Doesn't laundry day always make for a busy day?

Did you get it washed and folded?

Yes! Now do I HAVE to do the ironing?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    sfertch wrote: »

I use quite a mix of ingredients. Most premade stuff. But, I do seasonings and some unexpected things to it. I can't make the noodles, nor sauce from scratch. Have never tried. If you do, care to teach me?

Would you believe I would always make the sauce from scratch and it's super simple? Might we have gone through a phase where the boy wanted to make our own pasta and while I won't for tomorrow did you know there's nothing quite like fresh home made pasta?
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    sfertch wrote: »

Would you believe I would always make the sauce from scratch and it's super simple? Might we have gone through a phase where the boy wanted to make our own pasta and while I won't for tomorrow did you know there's nothing quite like fresh home made pasta?

Would you believe you're making my mouth water? Not just because of hearing of such great cooking. But, also because of those great looking gams you have. How do I entice you for a cooking lesson?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Would you like me to sign you up for my son's cooking classes he'll be taking on Fridays? Should be fun although why is it me that always has to sample everything?
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    Would you like me to sign you up for my son's cooking classes he'll be taking on Fridays? Should be fun although why is it me that always has to sample everything?

If you are attending, would you mind? Perhaps a glass of wine afterwards might suffice?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Would you believe I don't go to the boy's cooking class because it's his thing and if I went I'd end up doing it all for him?

Was it sill of my to carry the ikea stuff I was taking to my mom's up 9 flights of stairs just to avoid having to sign in at her apartment?
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    Perhaps it's a chance for him to learn that while you're there, he's able to do things on his own? Or, is that the motherly aspect of you want to do for him? (Not that that's bad)

Were you wearing heels while going up those flights of stairs? Were your legs tired?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Did you know he's lazy and would just let me do it all while he watches?

Might I have been wearing runners? Carrying a few pounds up stairs is good exercise no?
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    Options
    What if he just sits and watches while others do? Does he learn?

You could have been, and that is most definitely a great workout. Perhaps I should do stair workout tomorrow?

Nice shirt BTW, is that X-Men?