Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member
    Wouldn't black coffee be my favorite? Doesn't cream and sugar just ruin it? Don't I like chocolate covered espresso beans and any coffee flavored candies I've tried? Might I have an addiction to coffee?
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Doesn't cream give it an extra flavor? Might I put only a little in? Aren't those so dang good? Ever have coffee ice cream? You might like that I think? Isn't addiction a strong word? Wouldn't strong liking may be better?
  • PaperDoll_
    Can you believe I don't eat ice cream because it makes me sick so I've never had the coffee ice cream?
  • Tankiscool
    Would you believe that I feel sorry for you? Would you believe that I don't eat it frequently but I do love it once I crave it?
    Are you lactose intolerant?
  • PaperDoll_
    Might I used to have ice cream when I was a kid without it making me sick? Can you believe I really don't miss it all that much?
  • Tankiscool
    Can you believe that I do believe that? Can you believe I use to love sweets when i was young and now not so much and more about savory things? What are you up to for the night?
  • PaperDoll_
    Aren't I just relaxing before bed now and mostly doing nothing but wasting time?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,415 Member
    Doesn’t wasting time count as something?
  • Tankiscool
    I believe it does count as something PaperDoll? Are you drinking coffee?
  • PaperDoll_
    Didn't I stop drinking coffee hours ago?
  • Tankiscool
    So you maybe can sleep tonight? And not up like last night?
  • PaperDoll_
    Shouldn't I be able to?
  • Tankiscool
    You should do whatever you like should you not? For instance if you feel the need to make out with your bed post again, feel free only if you want to? 😜
  • PaperDoll_
    uhm... what ever do you mean? :#
  • Tankiscool
    Did you not know that I saw your post on embarrassing things your parents found you doing? 😜 just be sure your mom doesn't walk in this time, ok?
  • PaperDoll_
    :D Might I not should have posted that?
  • Tankiscool
    Might have I told the same to Jenny the poster? That I potentially won't let her live that down at all? Might I do the same to you? Ha?😆
  • PaperDoll_
    Didn't I find that thread amusing though? Isn't it a good thing to be able to laugh at yourself?
  • Tankiscool
    Might I as well? Indeed I believe it is? Might have I learned from my older sisters mistakes with boys over to not get caught, hence why I have no stories about girls? Lol
  • PaperDoll_
    What about bed posts? pillows? :D