Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Would you believe my youngest can’t skate to save his life??

Do I get a stocking???
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Shouldn't you come to second Christmas to get your stocking?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Isn't moonlight actually sunlight?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    isn't it good how sometimes somethings just work out for the best?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Isn't it funny what some people report as undies you consider running shorts and wear them regularly outside for running? Are we supposed to only wear shorts down to our knees?
  • cee134
    Options
    Can metal be seen as a very hard rock, literally, and musically?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I learned on Facebook it's nationals gynmasticc day, how do gymnasts do some of the things they do?
  • epr31295
    epr31295 Posts: 6,213 Member
    Options
    Why when you take a picture of a half moon it looks like a full moon?
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    Where is Waldo?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    how was your weekend?
  • cee134
    Options
    Aren't haunted house cliches, doors, lights and fireplaces turning on or opening on their own all just features of modern smart homes?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Can u believe it was rainy and poo?

How was nyc?

Would you believe lots of fun? Might we have accomplished all we set out to do and did it in a day?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Why wouldn’t i believe that? Dont u know so much can be done in 1 day here? Doesnt it seem like options r limitless?

But what if you go to the super crowded Disney store and get stuck in there and are almost late for your play?

d0b2w4wjgusp.png

• AliNouveau
    Options
    Isn't Eyeore a cutie?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Why wouldn’t i believe that? Dont u know so much can be done in 1 day here? Doesnt it seem like options r limitless?

Might we have even made it on for the very last skate at Rockefeller centre? Even for just the very last half hour? would you believe i'd recommend going to skate at the central park rink the most because it was so open and big and had an awesome view?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options

But what if you go to the super crowded Disney store and get stuck in there and are almost late for your play?

d0b2w4wjgusp.png

wouldn't u say eeyore was worth it?

You think a 15 month old will be excited to find him under the tree with a big bow Christmas morning?
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Might we have even made it on for the very last skate at Rockefeller centre? Even for just the very last half hour? would you believe i'd recommend going to skate at the central park rink the most because it was so open and big and had an awesome view?

Isn't Rockefeller always super crowded. How can that be fun!?
    Isn't the tree awesome though!
  • AliNouveau
    edited December 2018
    Options

d0b2w4wjgusp.png

wouldn't u say eeyore was worth it?

You think a 15 month old will be excited to find him under the tree with a big bow Christmas morning?
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Isn't Rockefeller always super crowded. How can that be fun!?
    Isn't the tree awesome though!

Did you know even though it's crowded it's still fun? Would you believe I'm pretty good at dodging people?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Might I be the same? Isn't there an electricity and excitement from a crowd?

Is it hard to believe I'm equally happy on ice with lots of people and no one? Isn't it a bit lonely with no one else but don't I get to do fun stuff then?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Would you believe I thibk I'm a city girl? Ifht I have grown up in the country but the city was where my heart was? Isn't it just so vibrant and electric and exciting?
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    Options
    Do you know I hate crowds? :grimace: