Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Isn't nothing always something?
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,850 Member
    Options
    Isn't it sometimes better to remain confused?
  • Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    Aren't you correct in stating that?
  • ParadigmShift82
    ParadigmShift82 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Did someone forget to state the safe word?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Might have I forgotten it? Might I now be trapped in @SurfyFoFurfy basement instead of Jos?
  • ParadigmShift82
    ParadigmShift82 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Why aren’t we asking how @Tankiscool forgot the safe word when @slimgirljo15 and @SurfyFoFurfy told him multiple times what it was?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Isn't this all a little confusing?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Did you know I wasn't around ouch last night to know what happened?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Would you believe I'm not really curious at all? Haha. Is that bad?
  • AliNouveau
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Might I be wondering more how heavy the show inbred to shovel is going to be?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Would you believe I just learned why I like to cook and bake alone? Might most people not take the care and time needed to make things perfect? Does this make me a little too particular?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Why aren’t we asking how @Tankiscool forgot the safe word when @slimgirljo15 and @SurfyFoFurfy told him multiple times what it was?

Might this be the firdt time me seeing this?
    Zita2019 wrote: »
    Did you know I wasn’t either?
    Are you also curious?
    Do you think Tank is going to tell us?

Zita I could tell you but then I'd have to end you, potentially? Forming that in a question takes the zing right out of it doesn't it? Lol
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Might this be completely understandable? Would you believe I don't even like people to be in the kitchen when I'm cooking at all?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Would you believe I just learned why I like to cook and bake alone? Might most people not take the care and time needed to make things perfect? Does this make me a little too particular?

Would you believe that I believe I know the reason why? Would you believe that I am the same way?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Might this be completely understandable? Would you believe I don't even like people to be in the kitchen when I'm cooking at all?

Would you believe that I respect that and am the same way as well? Might I need my space and area to be creative in the kitchen?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Would you believe I've gone as far as to not put a kitchen table or anywhere to sit to discourage people from being in there? :)
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Might inhave a kitchen island and I always set up snacks and seats in the far side so no one comes into my cooking area?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Might a lot of people be this way and not like help or people in their way when they're cooking?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Would you believe I've gone as far as to not put a kitchen table or anywhere to sit to discourage people from being in there? :)

Don't I think that was a good idea? Make them sit in a different room?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Would you believe one day I told my boy I'd wash his hair because he's a boy and lazy and always did a bad job? Might in have given him a scalp massage and now every other day he ask for a scalp massage?