Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Tankiscool
    Tankiscool Posts: 11,105 Member
    Options
    39flavours wrote: »
    What is it with you and giraffes?

Might she just like them? Ever feed one? The are quite cool, I think?
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,849 Member
    Options

Aren't giraffes the best animals?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Tankiscool wrote: »
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    Aren't I doing well? Might I be just spending the day doing some cleaning around the house? Didn't my brother come up yesterday and the house was full of children so it was a bit of a mess but not too much?

Isn't that great? Did you have fun with the kids?
    How are you?

Might I be great? Might I be a bit lazy and need to get some cleaning done as well?

Might I have had a wonderful time with the kids? Isn't it always nice seeing them?
  • Tankiscool
    Options
    Aren't I doing well? Might I be just spending the day doing some cleaning around the house? Didn't my brother come up yesterday and the house was full of children so it was a bit of a mess but not too much?

How are you?

Might I be great? Might I be a bit lazy and need to get some cleaning done as well?

Might I have had a wonderful time with the kids? Isn't it always nice seeing them?

Might that be awesome? How many kids are there?
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options

Did you know giraffes are my son's favourite animal?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

How are you?

Might there have been 5?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »

Did you know giraffes are my son's favourite animal?

Didn't I figure your son was a very smart child? :)
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Isn't my son a quirky, super fun boy who is too smart for his own good?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    Might he take after his mom?
  • Tankiscool
    Options

How are you?

Might there have been 5?

Might 5 sound like a lot of fun? May I hope they had as much fun as you did?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,209 Member
    Options
    What’s good for sugar withdrawal headache?
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Water and protein?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,209 Member
    Options
    Should I leave to go stock up since I’ve got 25 days left? :(
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Is football always this boring?
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

How are you?

Might there have been 5?

Don't I think they did? Wouldn't you know when I called my cousin so he could bring his 5 year old over, I heard her yelling in the background that she wanted to go "now!" lol
  • PaperDoll_
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    Is football always this boring?

Might that be why I don't watch it?
  • Tankiscool
    Options

How are you?

Might there have been 5?

Don't I think they did? Wouldn't you know when I called my cousin so he could bring his 5 year old over, I heard her yelling in the background that she wanted to go "now!" lol

Isn't that cute? :)
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

How are you?

Might there have been 5?

Might she then have come over, proclaimed herself to be a ninja kid and started kicking at me? lol
  • Tankiscool
    Options

How are you?

Might there have been 5?

Might she then have come over, proclaimed herself to be a ninja kid and started kicking at me? lol

Might I know your cousins daughter and told her to do that? Might I be proud? :P
  • PaperDoll_
    Options

How are you?

Might there have been 5?

Might I know your cousins daughter and told her to do that? Might I be proud? :P

Doesn't that explain why she kept hollering "Tank!"?