Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,222 Member
    Options
    isnt it always freezing in Canadia?

Isn't it hot and humid in Ontario right now?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Good morning, am I too late for coffee?

Haven't I moved on to making toast? Won't the cinnamon buns be done by early afternoon?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,427 Member
    Options

Where did you hear that? 😮
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,228 Member
    Options
    Is it sacrilege to drink Taster's Choice instant coffee when you're out of real coffee and your brother's son-in-law bought a jar when they visited 2 1/2 years ago, and it's still lurking in the cupboard?
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    frontwheeldrive9999 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »

isnt that like... science? Dont you know that Californians always think that anything north of Oregon is a frozen t7jd7o71idb55.jpg
    undra?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Is Alaska always cold when you go?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Don't I prefer cold to hot?
    Didn't I walk around in a short-sleeve shirt while visiting Ukraine in October, to the utter disbelief of our guide?
    Of course, might I have had more natural insulation back then? :D
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    Options
    Is Alaska always cold when you go?

isnt it always colder than Cali?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Would you believe as long as my torso is warm I will wear shorts? Do you think my legs have lost their sensitivity to cold from a lifetime of ice skating?
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    Options
    wasnt Iceland cold in June when I went there a few years ago? Is that why they call it Iceland?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,878 Member
    Options
    Is it sacrilege to drink Taster's Choice instant coffee when you're out of real coffee and your brother's son-in-law bought a jar when they visited 2 1/2 years ago, and it's still lurking in the cupboard?

Can you hear me telling you to run, not walk, to the store to replace that nastiness?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,427 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Can you hear me telling you to run, not walk, to the store to replace that nastiness?

Shall I join in to make our voices louder? 😖
  • frankwbrown
    Options

You know I hear you both, loud and clear? Are you familiar with Peet's Coffee?
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options

Haven't I always thought it's always cold in Canada...like upper 70s tops?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Can you believe I have a baby lizard in my house? Don't I love seeing them scurrying in the yard, but aren't I concerned about the little guy finding food and water indoors? I've put both down on the floor, but how do I get him/her back outside?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,878 Member
    Options

😋 Isn't that a lovely and much better alternative? Have you left for the store yet?
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    Options
    Can you believe I have a baby lizard in my house? Don't I love seeing them scurrying in the yard, but aren't I concerned about the little guy finding food and water indoors? I've put both down on the floor, but how do I get him/her back outside?

have you tried coaxing him with pancakes?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

😋 Isn't that a lovely and much better alternative? Have you left for the store yet?

Didn't I need to "feed" my lizard first, and now it's off to the store? (Does that sound weird?) :D
  • frontwheeldrive9999
    Options
    truGAINS wrote: »

Haven't I always thought it's always cold in Canada...like upper 70s tops?

does it get that warm there? how do they keep all the igloos from melting?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Don't we just rebuild?