Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,460 Member
    Options
    Is it weird we have an odd motel tonight that has one bed on one floor and another like three steps up? Didn't went spend most of the evening at my friend's house though? Isn't it nice to reconnect with someone?
    It's great to reconnect with old friends, isn't it?

Oooo, split level... did you have to pay extra for that? :D
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,562 Member
    Options
    Is it better than a cottage? How’s the mosquito situation?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Want to know something silly? Didn’t I got through the last 2 weeks of posts tonight? Wasn’t it an interesting read now that I know the majority of you better now?

Maybe it’s just the wine but didn’t I smile big, laugh harder and even got teary eyed once?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,460 Member
    Options
    So are you typing up some Coles Notes right now? :D
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,365 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Want to know something silly? Didn’t I got through the last 2 weeks of posts tonight? Wasn’t it an interesting read now that I know the majority of you better now?

Maybe it’s just the wine but didn’t I smile big, laugh harder and even got teary eyed once?

Two weeks? Isn't that how long I've been here? Okay, isn't it closer to three but feels much longer?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Did you go as far back as when Steph was put in charge? Weren't you at the beach then?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Which is worse? Insomnia when you have to get up for work in a couple hours or on the weekend when you're looking forward to sleeping in?
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Two weeks? Isn't that how long I've been here? Okay, isn't it closer to three but feels much longer?

@cmsienk Why did I think you had been here longer than that?
  • truGAINS
    Options

@Cat0703a Wouldn't we like to know what made you teary eyed?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    truGAINS wrote: »

@cmsienk Why did I think you had been here longer than that?

I know, right?
  • truGAINS
    Options
    Maybe you got here just before I did ? 🤔
  • cmsienk
    Options

Didn't I join MFP in June but got busy at work and didn't really check it out for a few weeks? Wasn't this one of the first threads I checked out towards the end of July?
  • truGAINS
    Options

Didn't I join MFP in June but got busy at work and didn't really check it out for a few weeks? Wasn't this one of the first threads I checked out towards the end of July?

Why did the question thread grab your attention?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Wouldn't we??
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    How is it the middle of August already? Did I not go back to July 25th making it actually 3 weeks?

And since I went back that long I know it was actually @_VonSvelte_ that put Steph in charge, not me? 😉
  • truGAINS
    Options

Wouldn't we??

Don't I believe it was just the wine?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Which is worse? Insomnia when you have to get up for work in a couple hours or on the weekend when you're looking forward to sleeping in?

Doesn’t it depend on what is being done during the day? But today, shall we agree insomnia on weekends bite?
  • truGAINS
    Options
    Can someone do the closet thread on me..I'm curious?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Can someone do the closet thread on me..I'm curious?

Wouldn’t I normally put something super silly and not actually what I think you have there? 😉
  • cmsienk
    Options
    How is it the middle of August already? Did I not go back to July 25th making it actually 3 weeks?

And since I went back that long I know it was actually @_VonSvelte_ that put Steph in charge, not me? 😉

Didn't I say that right? Didn't I know it was because you were going to the beach?