Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,562 Member
    Options
    Isn’t that quaint?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,356 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Don’t I think he meant the continuous stabbing?

Speaking of stabbing, anyone seen my knife? 😏

Wasn't that button pushing and not stabbing?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    So the hotel I've booked is attached to a diner, would you believe you check in inside the diner? Might they also be the local diner/Chinese food restaurant?

Isn't that interesting? Did you make it to the New Brunswick Museum?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,335 Member
    Options
    We haven't been to the new Brunswick museum, might had have visited the world's longest covered bridge and the largest axe while we drove through NB?
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    We haven't been to the new Brunswick museum, might had have visited the world's longest covered bridge and the largest axe while we drove through NB?

Did you tell @Cat0703a about the world's largest axe?
  • truGAINS
    truGAINS Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Do you think that would be a good idea?
  • CPruneJuice
    CPruneJuice Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Doesn’t she already talk about stabbing too much as it is? Wouldn’t it be smart to not introduce her to large axes??
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Doesn’t she already talk about stabbing too much as it is? Wouldn’t it be smart to not introduce her to large axes??

Having thought about it, don't I agree? Shouldn't I have asked Ali not to tell Cat about the axe?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

Having thought about it, don't I agree? Shouldn't I have asked Ali not to tell Cat about the axe?

Will you wait a minute while I go finish waking up? Would you believe I just dreamed that you agreed with me?? 😂😂😂😂😂😏😂😂😂😂😂😂
  • cmsienk
    Options

Will you wait a minute while I go finish waking up? Would you believe I just dreamed that you agreed with me?? 😂😂😂😂😂😏😂😂😂😂😂😂

Isn't there a first time for everything? 😁
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Did someone say….world’s largest AXE? 😏😍😏😍😏😍
  • Cat0703a
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Oh wait, am I actually awake from my nap? Didn’t my friends Coffee lady and Cookie Monster agree? That can’t be right, could it?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    truGAINS wrote: »

Do you think that would be a good idea?

Did you think I didn’t see your input too? 😐
  • CPruneJuice
    Options
    Oh wait, am I actually awake from my nap? Didn’t my friends Coffee lady and Cookie Monster agree? That can’t be right, could it?

You know I’m a little skeptical of her being in agreement with me, right? Will you do me a favor Cat and STAY AWAY FROM THAT AXE?
  • cmsienk
    Options

You know I’m a little skeptical of her being in agreement with me, right? Will you do me a favor Cat and STAY AWAY FROM THAT AXE?

Aren't I working on one of life's most important skills, (first learned in kindergarten) playing well with others?
  • CPruneJuice
    Options

Aren't I working on one of life's most important skills, (first learned in kindergarten) playing well with others?

Doesn’t it make me happy that you’re putting forth the effort to play nice with me? Won’t it be such a magical relationship once you apologize? 😄
  • cmsienk
    Options

Doesn’t it make me happy that you’re putting forth the effort to play nice with me? Won’t it be such a magical relationship once you apologize? 😄

Aren't I wondering what to post here that won't cause capital letters while still holding firm to my no apologies stance?
    🤔😉🤭
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    @CPruneJuice, lovely man, will you please stop holding your breath on that? Aren’t you turning a terrible shade of blue again?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,335 Member
    Options
    @cat0703a wrote: »

Are you now planning a trip to Nakawic?
    luafba0b4yxq.jpg
  • cmsienk
    edited August 2021
    Options
    @cat0703a wrote: »

Are you now planning a trip to Nakawic?
    luafba0b4yxq.jpg

😳 *covers Cat's eyes* Cat, why don't we step over here and have you seen this awesome beach, beehive, case of wine?