Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,423 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Don't all the above look better than my oatmeal w/ blackberries and raspberries?

Don’t the blackberries and raspberries sound good? Can you guess what I’m not a fan of? 😆

It couldn't possibly be oatmeal (steel cut or rolled), could it? 🤔😂
    Won't I be wondering about that now on my way to the gym?

Shall I let you mull on that a little longer? Give you something to ponder on your way there? 🤣
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,863 Member
    Options
    Don't all the above look better than my oatmeal w/ blackberries and raspberries?

Don’t the blackberries and raspberries sound good? Can you guess what I’m not a fan of? 😆

Shall I let you mull on that a little longer? Give you something to ponder on your way there? 🤣

Is it taste or texture?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »

Is it taste or texture?

Wasn’t your second guess correct?
  • cmsienk
    Options

Is it taste or texture?

Wasn’t your second guess correct?

Don't I have a coworker who can't even be in the same room with someone eating oatmeal? Didn't I forget that once and walk near her with a travel cup of oatmeal and watch her face turn green?🤢
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,221 Member
    Options
    Doesn't my ex-brother-in-law get sick at even the smell of watermelon?
    Don't I find that unbelievable, and sad? 😮😥
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Didn't I only start eating watermelon in the last couple of years? Would you be surprised to learn I hated it as a child? Wasn't I sad that my mother considered it a treat and always bought one (instead of something else) when we went on picnics?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,221 Member
    Options
    Where's the coffee?
    Should we try some watermelon flavoured coffee?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Aren't I getting ready to have a cup? Why don't we just have coffee flavoured coffee this morning?
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Is it okay if I brewed mine with a cinnamon stick!?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't that delicious? Haven't I done that before but not in a while?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Aren't I getting ready to have a cup? Why don't we just have coffee flavoured coffee this morning?
    Won't I be having coffee flavoured coffee and leave it up to Outshine Watermelon Fruit Bars to be watermelon flavoured? 😋
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    NVintage wrote: »
    Is it okay if I brewed mine with a cinnamon stick!?

Oooh doesn't cinnamon make everything better? Have you tried Ceylon cinnamon? It's my go to these days
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2021
    Options
    I wasn't aware, was I, that there are a few different kinds, but aren't I fantasizing now about visiting Sri Lanka?
    (and aren't I now "hankering" for something cinnamon, like a cinnamon roll? ) 😋😂
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Would you believe I've been wanting cinnamon buns for like a week now? Shouldn't I just make some?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Didn't I just make some cinnamon toast with butter, cinnamon/sugar, and Dave's Killer bread, like we made when I was a child (except it was white bread then)?
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Don't I also use Ceylon cinnamon @Alinouveau2 and have for years? Doesn't it have a sweeter, milder taste and more importantly, doesn't Saigon Cinnamon have a much higher level of Coumarin (which is not great for your liver in high doses)?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Didn't I just learn that I have Korintje (Indonesian) cinnamon, but now want to try Ceylon cinnamon?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    What's for dinner?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Didn't I make steak, salad and new potatoes?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Aren’t I currently eating shake n baked chicken, beans, and stuffing? Didn’t I accidentally under eat while working from home? 😬