Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,426 Member
    Options
    I did, didn't I?
    Didn't I remember to get some to try in my coffee, but also to use in making ganache for a cake I'm thinking of making now, instead of brownies? Didn't I get a wild idea to make an espresso hazelnut chocolate cake?

Ummmm hello? Don’t we get a vote? And don’t I vote for both brownies with pecans and espresso chocolate cake with hazelnuts?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,222 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Would you believe we drove north to but corn and ended up buying a new car?

What kind of car did you buy?

Hadn't we kind of decided to shop for a new car? Won't it be a brand new Hyundai Santa Fe? Don't I already have a Santa Fe so I'm just upgrading to all the newest bells and whistles?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,228 Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    I did, didn't I?
    Didn't I remember to get some to try in my coffee, but also to use in making ganache for a cake I'm thinking of making now, instead of brownies? Didn't I get a wild idea to make an espresso hazelnut chocolate cake?

Ummmm hello? Don’t we get a vote? And don’t I vote for both brownies with pecans and espresso chocolate cake with hazelnuts?
    Wasn't I thinking of substituting some hazelnut flour for some of the wheat flour in that cake, as opposed to adding hazelnuts, which most definitely could go in those brownies (though pecans are great too)?
    But haven't I been feeling a stronger desire for these sorts of foods lately? And isn't the challenge for me how to enjoy these foods at a reasonable pace, and didn't I also just buy a Pepperidge Farms cookie assortment at the market, because it had Geneva cookies in it?
    Perhaps if you could all come over, we could make quick work of these sweets, so I wouldn't be tempted to over-indulge in them for days on end, though that does sound wonderful doesn't it?

Don't I sometimes think I could have been a baker? 👨‍🍳
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Isn't it great when you son meets you at the door after having been to the hospital to sit with your mom?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,874 Member
    Options
    🤗 Isn't that heart-warming?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    @Alinouveau2 I hope she’s okay? And isn’t it sweet that your son was there for you?

@frankwbrown, aren’t I waiting for an invitation?
  • Alinouveau2
    Options
    Doesn't she just have an infection they need to clear up but I guess want to keep her under observation? Isn't it lucky the hospital wasn't too busy?
  • frankwbrown
    Options

Will this do? 😃😂

• Cat0703a
    Options

Will this do? 😃😂

😲😍 Will you please consider my RSVP to be a yes? Now where did I put my stretchy pants? 🤔😅
  • frankwbrown
    edited September 2021
    Options

Will this do? 😃😂

😲😍 Will you please consider my RSVP to be a yes? Now where did I put my stretchy pants? 🤔😅

Your spot is reserved now, isn't it? 😄
    Did you notice the font is Caveat, as a warning, not because of any evil intent, but because chocolate indulgence can be somewhat fattening? 😂😂
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wasn’t someone getting fancy last night? 😂
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Wasn't he though? Did you find your stretchy pants?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Don’t I still have time since the date was TBD? Did you see that menu? 🤤
  • cmsienk
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Do you know none of that is good for my diet? Aren't I trying to lose a few stubborn lbs? Isn't just thinking about chocolate fun though?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Anybody ready for a refill?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    May I have a first cup? 😬
  • cmsienk
    Options
    May I have a first cup? 😬

Is this you?
    h90hjwe7ymzh.gif

• cmsienk
    Options
    Are you ready?
    c8eprxlsp43h.gif
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Aren't I always? Didn't I move to a new office today and cannot find the coffee maker? 😬
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Isn't that a catastrophe? 😳