Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,426 Member
    Options
    Aren’t you kind? ☺️
    Do you think we can celebrate @nossmf ‘s unbirthday tomorrow with a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting?
  • NVintage
    NVintage Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Would Hummingbird cake be just as good?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,225 Member
    Options
    You mean something like this?
    rohzoe5ww7y9.png
    Although I'm inclined to think I'd prefer carrot cake, wouldn't I definitely give it a try?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Have you ever heard of that kind before? Didn’t I have to look up the ingredients?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,870 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Am I too late to wish @cmsienk a very merry happy special birthday??

Do you mind that I licked your virtual cake? 🤭😅😂

Aren't you right on time for birthday wishes? And don't I thank you for them? Is your phone sticky now? 🤭🤣
  • cmsienk
    Options
    For joy, for joy, wasn't that easy?! Here's something just for you, okay?
    5dr0vyau1fl6.png

Did I remember to thank you for the delicious looking cake? 😋
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Am I too late to wish @cmsienk a very merry happy special birthday??

Do you mind that I licked your virtual cake? 🤭😅😂

Aren't you right on time for birthday wishes? And don't I thank you for them? Is your phone sticky now? 🤭🤣

Isn’t it best I not answer that one? 🤣🤣🤣
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Have you ever heard of that kind before? Didn’t I have to look up the ingredients?
    I heard the name recently, so it rang a bell, but didn't I have to look it up as well?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    For joy, for joy, wasn't that easy?! Here's something just for you, okay?
    5dr0vyau1fl6.png

Did I remember to thank you for the delicious looking cake? 😋

You're welcome, and don't I wish it could be somewhat more substantial, i.e. less virtual, for your enjoyment?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,114 Member
    Options
    For myself, wouldn't I prefer a good cinnamon coffee cake instead? Doesn't carrot cake remind me of my dearly departed grandfather?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Did you know there was such a thing as Santa Claus University? Graduates receive a bachelors in Clausology, with repeat students receiving a master's degree...how crazy/perfect is that?
  • nossmf
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Did you know my hometown had a wind storm with gusts over 105 mph today (Wednesday)?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    For myself, wouldn't I prefer a good cinnamon coffee cake instead? Doesn't carrot cake remind me of my dearly departed grandfather?

Shall we celebrate tomorrow’s unbirthday with a cinnamon coffee cake since I’ve got my heart set on the carrot cake for today’s celebration? 😅🤣

Isn’t it a good thing you have 364 unbirthdays per year?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Did you know my hometown had a wind storm with gusts over 105 mph today (Wednesday)?

Was there much damage? Since it’s super early here, didn’t I have to look up the kph calculation vs doing it in my head?
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Don't we have a wind advisory here today? Isn't it only half what @nossmf listed but doesn't it currently sound pretty fierce outside?
  • nossmf
    Options
    While my house suffered only our free-standing basketball hoop getting blown over, weren't other houses not as lucky? Isn't it rather intimidating to watch giant trampolines literally flying down the street, trees getting uprooted, semi-trucks being blown onto their sides, and much of the city losing power for five hours if you're lucky, a full day for some? (Aren't you curious to google videos of these things in Colorado Springs?) Weren't schools closed early, but due to power lines knocked down and sparking plus the danger of buses being blown over, safe transportation of the kids was a hot topic where walkers were held until picked up by parents, and busers had to take turns using smaller buses rather than the usual large ones? And didn't I spend the day inside a building with no windows, and only learn about all this AFTER I got home last night?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Wasn't I inspired this morning, due to talk about cinnamon cake last night, to buy a Hostess cinnamon cake individual serving this morning when I stopped for gas on the way to work? Isn't this the first time I've had one in YEARS, and didn't it taste as good as I remembered?
  • nossmf
    Options
    And for the other metric peeps, did you know 105 mph is 169 kph?
  • cmsienk
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Doesn't it look like you're talking to yourself? 😁 Didn't your mention of the Hostess cinnamon cake remind me of the Hostess sno balls I loved as a kid?
    9cy2bv8l6qel.jpg
    Don't my memories include pink ones, but apparently they come in lavender now?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Don't my best ideas come to me when talking to myself?