Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• thewhipple12955
    thewhipple12955 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Nachos are something you should not be eating. Am I correct?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,498 Member
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    What are nachos then? 🤔

Aren't regular nachos just tortilla chips topped with melted cheese? So the more toppings you add, the more irregular they become, right? 🤔😂
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,396 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Do you know I've never referred to nachos as 'super' - even though I put more than just cheese on them?Don't my just regular nachos include melted cheese, ground beef, salsa and guacamole?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,570 Member
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Don't I appreciate the clarification since my normal nachos look like @cmsienk 's description too? @thewhipple12955, wasn't your statement awfully definitive and less question-y? And if I choose to eat nachos will you send me to the Principal's office once again? 😤
  • thewhipple12955
    Options
    guacamole is a very strange sounding word don't you think?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Aren't super nachos like a reconstructed 7-layer bean dip on top of chips, having refried beans or black beans and sour cream in addition to what you mentioned, plus often diced tomatoes and/or sliced jalapenos?

Weren't my super nachos extremely irregular due to my use of strained leftover 13-bean soup in place of refried beans or black beans?

And today, didn't I opt to finish off the leftover beef and 13-bean soup with some wheat thins?

• frankwbrown
    Options
    guacamole is a very strange sounding word don't you think?

How many ways can you say it? 😂
  • thewhipple12955
    Options
    Is the guacamole on sale today?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Did you know they make guacamole table-side at the outdoor Mexican restaurant at this resort? 😋🥰
  • cmsienk
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    @thewhipple12955, wasn't your statement awfully definitive and less question-y? And if I choose to eat nachos will you send me to the Principal's office once again? 😤
    Why didn't I catch that? Shouldn't that cat go to the principal's office for breaking the OP's rule? 🤨
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    If we aren't to be eating nachos, why are we still discussing this most favourite food of mine? 😅 @cmsienk, will you please bring me some guacamole as a souvenir when you return, pretty please?
  • cmsienk
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Did you see me with my feet propped up on another thread? Couldn't I get used to that?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Wasn't I super jealous? And aren't I glad to see you got access to your camera? Did you cancel the paparazzi?
  • cmsienk
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Wasn't I lucky to cancel them without incurring a fee? Didn't my client, thankfully, lift the pic-patched camera rule after the meeting ended this afternoon?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Did you learn anything from the free-cancellation rule of theirs? 😋🤣
  • cmsienk
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Can I help it if they're fiscally foolish? 🤣 Isn't it obvious that paparazzi aren't as savvy as some of us? 😉
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Can you hear me howling with laughter from here? Did I remember to welcome you to my time zone?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Speaking of time zones, don't I think it's time, after reading this thread, for me to visit my local Mexican restaurant that also prepares guacamole table side?
    🥑🌮😋
  • Cat0703a
    edited March 2022
    Options
    Will you go tonight please? And send me some since @cmsienk is too busy talking religion, politics, and likely salaries with her coworkers?
  • cmsienk
    edited March 2022
    Options
    @frankwbrown, did you forget where you were on the 1-7 thread? Also, will somebody motivate me to do some yoga please?