Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,871 Member
    Options
    🤣 surprisingly enough, isn't it in here somewhere?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,999 Member
    Options
    Am I just too lazy to look for it? ;)
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,114 Member
    Options
    @cmsienk, am I not hoping to get the second book professionally published, but am not quite ready to submit it to a dozen agents just to be rejected repeatedly? Would you be pleased to know it's a prequel to my first book? As I sent in a PM, would you be interested in reading it?

@paperpudding, are you a fan of fantasy fiction, with dragons, dwarves, etc? If the answer is no, do we even need to continue this conversation? If the answer is yes, would you prefer the paperback or Kindle version available on Amazon?

• cmsienk
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Would you be pleased to know it's a prequel to my first book? As I sent in a PM, would you be interested in reading it?
    Hmm. .. how do I find the PM?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,426 Member
    Options
    If you aren’t friends won’t it stop you from receiving PMs? Isn’t the trick either to become friends (hint hint) or for @cmsienk to send a message back at which time @nossmf then can copy and paste his message again? Isn’t that silly and a whole lot of work?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    @Cat0703a, didn't I send him a message to see if that would work? Also, did you see that I finally made it over to check out the spa?
  • Generic_Excuse
    Generic_Excuse Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    @nossmf how can I read them if you don't supply titles?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    @cmsienk, how was it? Didn’t I just hunt for the photo now? 🤩
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,999 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »

@paperpudding, are you a fan of fantasy fiction, with dragons, dwarves, etc? If the answer is no, do we even need to continue this conversation? If the answer is yes, would you prefer the paperback or Kindle version available on Amazon?

Will you be offended if I say I prefer real life stories and historical fiction?

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,227 Member
    Options
    Since it's after 2 am, isn't it time for bed? Will I even hear my alarm at 5 am? If I do, will it matter?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,114 Member
    Options
    Haven't I been leery about supplying titles, because of moderators cracking down on people actively selling or advertising products/companies? And if I promise not to be offended by your lack of interest in fantasy, will you likewise be unoffended by me falling asleep reading history?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Why were you both up at 2am?? 🤯
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Doesn't @nossmf have the excuse of working the night shift?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Oh is he on those again? 😖
  • cmsienk
    Options
    If he's not, is it possible his body thinks he's on the night shift?
  • Cat0703a
    Options
    Isn’t that the worst?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Can't we relate?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    Why were you both up at 2am?? 🤯

In my case, didn't I go to a concert in Berkeley and didn't get home until 1 am?
    Isn't it almost 8 am now, and I got up only 20 minutes ago?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Didn't I forget about your concert? How was it?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Wasn't it very nice? Didn't he play a few old and new tunes, sang a few, and told some stories?
    And didn't I (ambitiously) buy his two instructional DVD's, which will no doubt provide me with some joy, satisfaction and frustration?