Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• blueunicorn125
    blueunicorn125 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Or are they?
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,019 Member
    Options
    Am I not in bed about to turn out the lights and go to sleep?

• frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,299 Member
    Options
    When drinking hot beverages, do you prefer to sip, slurp or gulp?
    And how does that affect what temperature you prefer? 🤔
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,305 Member
    Options
    I'm the chef in the family...after serving everybody, plus helping to cut the meat for my daughter, how often do you think I've actually enjoyed hot ANYTHING when I finally got to sit down for my own meal?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,995 Member
    Options
    How old is your daughter?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Which one?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Do all Ohioans eat pickled pig's feet, like the guy from Ohio that I worked with in England while in the Air Force? 🤔
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,019 Member
    Options
    Aren't they a delicacy in some Asian countries?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    I'm the chef in the family...after serving everybody, plus helping to cut the meat for my daughter how often do you think I've actually enjoyed hot ANYTHING when I finally got to sit down for my own meal?
    cmsienk wrote: »
    How old is your daughter?
    Which one?
    Which one do you think I'm asking about?
  • nossmf
    Options
    Wasn't my response easier to frame as a question, rather than giving a factual response to your actual question? To whit, although she will turn 15 soon, doesn't my daughter still prefer to not use sharp knives if possible? For that matter, doesn't my wife prefer the same thing, asking me to cut HER food for her? From an outside perspective, does it not sound like I am controlling of them? Or perhaps just a sucker?
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Don't I think I'll just leave that one alone? 🤐
  • frankwbrown
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Wouldn't it be good, @nossmf, to encourage your daughter (and wife for that matter) to be a bit more independent in their dining behavior? 🤔
    Wouldn't one way to do this would be to say, "Sure, I'll cut your food for you, if you don't mind waiting for me to finish eating my food while it's still hot."? 🤣
  • Mtn_hikin
    Mtn_hikin Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    Couldn’t it be good to just throw everything in the blender?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,465 Member
    Options
    Doesn’t that sound efficient but unappetizing? 🤢
  • Mtn_hikin
    Options
    Shouldn’t you try it before you knock it?
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,465 Member
    Options
    Who says I haven’t?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,173 Member
    Options
    I'm the chef in the family...after serving everybody, plus helping to cut the meat for my daughter, how often do you think I've actually enjoyed hot ANYTHING when I finally got to sit down for my own meal?

Can you let them know we said they should cook you a meal at least once a year on Father’s Day if not more, @nossmf ?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,173 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Mtn_hikin wrote: »

Is @Cat0703a really knocking it if she’s calling it “efficient” considering the descriptor I would have used is “gross”?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    srazamora wrote: »
    Mtn_hikin wrote: »

Is @Cat0703a really knocking it if she’s calling it “efficient” considering the descriptor I would have used is “gross”?
    Did you overlook @Cat0703a's other adjective, "unappetizing"? While I can imagine some foods that I would happily throw in a blender (and I do), wouldn't I agree that "unappetizing" would be pretty accurate in many cases?
  • Mtn_hikin
    Options
    Does the analysis cost extra?