Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Is anyone else awake before they want/have to be?

If they are awake too early, have they already started drinking coffee?
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,089 Member
    Options
    Does taking my caffeine in the form of a pill count, since I still don't enjoy the taste of coffee?
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,218 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't caffeinated energy drinks be more satisfying than a pill? 🤔
  • SundryCoder
    SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    What would you do if you developed a fear of taking pills?
  • nossmf
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Considering caffeine pills are 0-calorie and come 80 doses for a total of $4, aren't they a better nutritional and economic value than either sugared coffee or energy drinks? And since I strongly appreciate how much better my joints feel taking OTC joint supplements, how likely do you think it is I will develop an aversion to taking pills?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    Wouldn't I guess that probability to be around 1/googol?
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,219 Member
    Options
    Do you think I'll ever be able to have more than one caffeinated cup of coffee a week?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,856 Member
    Options
    A week? 😳
  • nossmf
    Options
    Do you realize @cmsienk probably downed two cups just in the time it took her to write that two word response?
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2023
    Options
    🤣 Do you know I limit myself to 3 cups of coffee/day on non-work days but all bets are off when I'm out of town, with some work days being 15 hours or more?
  • nossmf
    Options
    When you are out of town, do you buy the cups one at a time from places like Starbucks or gas stations? Or do you prefer sipping from a pot as you go, therefore not actually knowing exactly how much is consumed? I know you post about during travel to/from places, but what about when you are spending all day at the work site itself?
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2023
    Options
    When I'm traveling for work, don't I try to be mindful and aware of how much caffeine and how many calories I'm consuming by drinking cups and not pots of coffee? Might my first cup of the day be an espresso drink from Starbucks, but the rest (between 3 and 6, depending on my schedule) be from the client- provided coffee station? On a 6-cup day, do you think I might skip having a chocolate dessert?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,127 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    PaulaKro wrote: »
    srazamora wrote: »
    How long do you think this thread will last?

@srazamora Since you first posted this in May 2015, are you curious how this thread is doing seven-and-a-half years later? Do you check on it periodically? As its creator, how do you feel that it's bounced along so long? Amused? Tickled? Anything?

@PaulaKro , Is it weird I kind of feel a little bit like a celebrity when I get tagged in posts in general? :DB)
  • srazamora
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    After the great "tortilla slap" of a few months back, what are the odds I ever participate in another ridiculous recreation?

How is it that the name of the challenge wasn’t off putting enough for you to refuse to go along with it, @nossmf ? :D
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Celebrity @srazamora, how far back did you have to go to get that "tortilla slap " post?
  • srazamora
    Options
    skahtboi wrote: »
    Did you know it has been 7 hours and 15 days?

Isn’t this an incomplete sentence/question/lyric, @skahtboi ?
  • srazamora
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    Considering caffeine pills are 0-calorie and come 80 doses for a total of $4, aren't they a better nutritional and economic value than either sugared coffee or energy drinks? And since I strongly appreciate how much better my joints feel taking OTC joint supplements, how likely do you think it is I will develop an aversion to taking pills?

@nossmf , are you arguing that caffeine, the drug, is nutritious?
  • srazamora
    Options
    Celebrity @srazamora, how far back did you have to go to get that "tortilla slap " post?

Would you believe I had 364 new comments (20 pages) since my last check in, @cmsienk ?
  • srazamora
    Options

Would it be cheesy of me to say I could get used to being addressed to as celebrity @srazamora henceforth?
  • frankwbrown
    Options
    You wouldn't prefer Empress @srazamora? 😂
    I mean celebrities aren't really royalty, are they? 🤔